WTC conclusion, final greetings and prizes

For archived posts to live on without getting in the way of current posts

Moderators: XLegione, ericdoman1, Triarii

XLegione
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2

WTC conclusion, final greetings and prizes

Post by XLegione »

Dear folks, the first edition of the World Team Championship is over, it has been a very good experience with involved us (organizers and community) with great passion.
Personally I'm proud about the result we have reached, 24 teams subscribed, more than 120 of players, Siltherine great interest in the event and high level of motivation.
Regarding the organization, it has been a team work, I have to say thanks to my colleagues, Eric and Mike, without their help and support, I couldn't have held the event.

I would conclude mentioning again the official result:

World Champion
Furor Gallico, France
Team composed by: random27 (cap.), dim30, Bodhran, Sennacherib, Sivispacem (reserve)

Second Position
Armchair Heroes, UK
Team composed by: Captainwaltersavage (cap.), Ericdoman1, lydianed, Stew101, carpkem (reserve)

Third Position
Hell on the Wheels, USA
Team composed by: Aetius39 (cap.), deeter, karvon, pbuck777, rpadilla1988 (reserve)

Last but not the least, very soon I'm going to receive from Slitherine the prizes that consists of vouchers valid for purchase on Slitherine store.

- first place, €300 (50 for each team member considering 2 reserves if present in the team)
- second place, €180 (30 for each team member considering 2 reserves if present in the team)
- third place, €120 (20 for each team member considering 2 reserves if present in the team)

I will personally contact each components of teams communicating the voucher code.

I hope you enjoyed the WTC!
See you in the second edition planned in September 2022!

Take care and stay healthy.
Ciao
Stefano

XLegione
kronenblatt
General - Elite King Tiger
General - Elite King Tiger

Re: WTC conclusion, final greetings and prizes

Post by kronenblatt »

Congrats to Furor Gallico, Armchair Heroes, and “Hell on The Wheels”! :D
kronenblatt's campaign and tournament thread hub:

https://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108643