Creating PBEM challenges with campaign scenarios?

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

PaganCyC
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Creating PBEM challenges with campaign scenarios?

Post by PaganCyC »

How does one create a challenge with Bug River, for example? It doesn't seem to be an option. Am I missing something?
a432
OoB Tournament Winner
OoB Tournament Winner

Re: Creating PBEM challenges with campaign scenarios?

Post by a432 »

I don't think the devs have added the map yet, Would be nice if they could. Or at least know when it will become available to play
Lifever
Panzer Corps World Champion
Panzer Corps World Champion

Post by Lifever »

The maps are tournament exclusive as of now - the announcement said they will be available with the next patch

Since the game obviously has them already implemented or can download them on the fly - hopefully they will be available after the tourney round ends.

It has an appeal that you don't know what map is next. Also that you can't train the map

Could be a great incentive to play in the tourney - fighting on unknown territory.
PaganCyC

Post by PaganCyC »

Lifever wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:58 am The maps are tournament exclusive as of now - the announcement said they will be available with the next patch

Since the game obviously has them already implemented or can download them on the fly - hopefully they will be available after the tourney round ends.

It has an appeal that you don't know what map is next. Also that you can't train the map

Could be a great incentive to play in the tourney - fighting on unknown territory.
I missed that announcement, thanks for the info. I agree it is better to not be able to train. But I am looking forward to replaying the current map as I threw away my armored artillery train in an attempt to trade it in for points. Doing OK so far without it, but can only imagine the difference having it might have made.

Return to “Panzer Corps 2: Multiplayer & Tournaments”