Where are custom Multiplayermaps after download?

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

Babubaer
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Where are custom Multiplayermaps after download?

Post by Babubaer »

Hi,

i joined two challenges in multiplayer Games. One Game called "Barbarossa" and one called "Bravery and Hell". I suspect that I have downloaded both cards, because i can play them against other players.

When i now try to start one of these Maps in a multiplayer with a friend, i cant find the maps. Where are these maps? What must i do to play them online with a friend?

Thanxs
a432
OoB Tournament Winner
OoB Tournament Winner

Re: Where are custom Multiplayermaps after download?

Post by a432 »

So i don't think it works like that.

In order to have the map so you can create your own matches you need the map file. You have to download this separately from a website, not an in game download.

you need to find the map file (say download from this forum or another website) and place it:

\Documents\My Games\Panzer Corps 2\Multiplayer

However I agree it should work the way you think it should work. Someone hosts a custom map, you join and play, and also you now have the map for future. HEY DEVS! Could you implement this feature? Please <3
Babubaer

Re: Where are custom Multiplayermaps after download?

Post by Babubaer »

Hi a432,

Thanxs very much for your answer! I have searched everywhere, I could not find anything. 8)

I absolutely support your idea, that the devs implement this as a feature, this makes it easier for beginners to play Multiplayer Custom Maps! :D

PLEASE DEVS !! Thinks about to implemtent this as a feature!

Return to “Panzer Corps 2: Multiplayer & Tournaments”