Query

General discussion forum for anything related to Field of Glory Renaissance Wars.

Moderators: terrys, hammy, Slitherine Core, FOGR Design

grandad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Query

Post by grandad »

bewn looking at getting an east renaissance army but am a bit puzzled the manufacturers of that period depict there musket figures firing the weapon resting on a axe when i looked through the lists there seemed the be 1 army with that attribute(i might be wrong) :?: :?:
kevinj
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Re: Query

Post by kevinj »

These might be suitable for Russian Streltsy in both Early and Later Russian lists or Polish Infantry in the Later Polish list. In all those cases they can be quite numerous.

What army are you thinking about? I'm sure someone will be able to point you towards a suitable range.
nigelemsen
Major - Jagdpanther
Major - Jagdpanther

Re: Query

Post by nigelemsen »

grandad wrote:bewn looking at getting an east renaissance army but am a bit puzzled the manufacturers of that period depict there musket figures firing the weapon resting on a axe when i looked through the lists there seemed the be 1 army with that attribute(i might be wrong) :?: :?:
donnington minitures have a good range, although, i suspect if declared at deployment no one will mind figs having the axe even if they do not have any htw/sw
Proelium: Wargaming rules for 3000B.C. - 1901A.D.
Hordes of Models and Buckets of Dice
Web: www.quickplayrules.com
Social: www.facebook.com/quickplayrules
Twitter: @quickplayrules

Return to “Field of Glory : Renaissance Wars : General Discussion”