bugged!

Tech support for Conquest - requires forum registration.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

panzers
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

bugged!

Post by panzers »

my stupid game has a bug in it already and there is no way of reinstalling it. Would like to know if I can have my money back. Very dissatisfied
Jekky
Illustrious Software
Illustrious Software

Post by Jekky »

I find it hard to believe that there is no way to re-install the game - it can certainly be removed through add/remove programs in the control panel, and as far as i am aware the start menu shortcuts include an uninstall option.

In any case, perhaps if you tell us something more about the problem, when it happened, what happened, was there an error message and if so, what did it say, and any other information you might have then we can look into it and it may get fixed.
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

Why would you need to reinstall it? What is the bug you are seeing? You need to provide some details of the problem you are having to allow us to help you.

Cheers

Pip
panzers
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by panzers »

as soon as I click the first soldier, my money immediatly goes to zero and my game ends before it ever starts. Tried to apply the patch, but, of course, that doesn't work and that's when the problem occurred.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

When you buy a soldier you are charged 10 money so that is why it goes to zero. I dont understand thie issue?

What exactly is the bug you are seeing.

Return to “Conquest! : Tech Support”