Android, How to place other buildings?

Tech support for Conquest - requires forum registration.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

rf900
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Android, How to place other buildings?

Post by rf900 »

Hi, I am probably missing something. But tried in a tablet and my Wildfire S and I cannot seem to build anything else than the first building that costs 2cr. I also captured an enemy archer building and didn't know how to create archers.

Also when I highlight a hex it blinks when I untouch it, touching then the i button gives me the generic info of my empire not the tile info. I think in the tutorial it said it should give info about the current hex.
Jekky
Illustrious Software
Illustrious Software

Re: Android, How to place other buildings?

Post by Jekky »

Placing other buildings: press and hold on the building button (same works for units).

Info button: This shows the territory info, not the hex info (a territory is a single set of linked hexes and is how your empire is organised). If you are looking for info on a hex, there is a page in the help section which shows what each tile is worth.
rf900

Post by rf900 »

Tried that before, just tried now with a quick game, when I press and hold the building button it does nothing. If I release it it takes me to the map with the basic building, if I move the finger it also does it. Will try in the tablet this afternoon.
rf900

Post by rf900 »

Arg, sorry, right it works. But it takes like 5-6sec to appear.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

That's much longer than its supposed to but we're altering the way it works for an update anyway as people don't like it. It should be much easier to use when we get the update out.
e_barkmann
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by e_barkmann »

iainmcneil wrote:That's much longer than its supposed to but we're altering the way it works for an update anyway as people don't like it. It should be much easier to use when we get the update out.
good to hear - can you please also shorten the time the startup splash screen stays on, there doesn't appear to be a way to do this. thanks
Jekky
Illustrious Software
Illustrious Software

Post by Jekky »

The startup slpash stays on for however long it takes to load the game and no more - that's why it can't be modified. For reasons unknown, it does take longer to load on Android devices.

Return to “Conquest! : Tech Support”