Legion of Gold key

PC/iPad/Android : Turn based Empire building in the Roman World. Now on iPad and Android!

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Imperator
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Legion of Gold key

Post by Imperator »

I bought Legion of Gold on 26/08/2008 and have the register key - since i purchased this great game - one of my favourite Slitherine products - i have had a few computer changes due to wear and tear and accidents
I am now trying to install this game on my new and latest computer and i get the message that the game has reached its maximum computer download
Does this mean I have to buy the game all over again?
Hope you can help
Regards
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Legion of Gold key

Post by IainMcNeil »

Hi Imperator

back then we used a system called Softwrap I think. We since moved to serial numbers and these never expire but for softwrap versions they limited how many installs you could have. If you can find your order details we'll try and get you upgraded to the new version for free.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Imperator

Post by Imperator »

Thanks
All I know is that I bought it on above date via download from here using a key of1-569313CAFA63C9
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Can you put as much info as you have and refer to this thread and send a mail to info@slitherine.co.uk and they'll see if they can locate the order.
Imperator

Post by Imperator »

Thanks Iain,
I appreciate your help - If i have to , then I dont mind paying again for this game as its so worth it - of all the slitherine games it is my all time favourite.
jaguar36
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by jaguar36 »

I have purchased both Legion and Legion Gold CD versions, but as I moved to smaller laptops I found it really cumbersome to play the game because I have to attach an external CD player. Is there something that can be done - like a key or some download - so I can continue to enjoy playing this game but without the external CD player? That dangling thing is particularly irritating when travelling...

Return to “Legion & Legion Gold”