What I would like to see in the game and some questions

PC/Mac : Digital version of the popular tabletop gaming system. Fight battles on your desktop in single and mutiplayer!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, FoG PC Moderator, NewRoSoft

TomBombadil711
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

What I would like to see in the game and some questions

Post by TomBombadil711 »

I have finished a couple of multiplayer games and highly enjoyed every single one.

Probably I am missing something, but cannot find anything in the manual about it:

When the game is over I can read my opponents last message to me in the chat history. What about a feature to respond to it (from within the game)?

The results are saved and can be opened again. What about some kind of overall statistics (games won/lost) without the necessity to open every game?

But first of all - thanks for a great game!
hidde
Brigadier-General - 8.8 cm Pak 43/41
Brigadier-General - 8.8 cm Pak 43/41

Post by hidde »

Agree on both acount. I wrote about the lack of a last respons in my very first post in this forum:
viewtopic.php?t=14958
A couple of other posters thought the same.
Morbio
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Post by Morbio »

The only downside I see is that the player who's turn it is when the game ends will not know when to look to see if a final comment has been made by the other player. If he looks to soon he won't see the comment. If no final comment is made then the player will keep looking for no reason. So, it's probably best if the game either mails the last comment, or creates a message (with mail notification).

Of course, if thats too difficult, then the player will just have to message the opponent after the game has finished. That's what I do :wink:
papajack
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by papajack »

I believe they will work on this after the release of ROR

Return to “Field of Glory Digital”