# of challenges?

PC/Mac : Digital version of the popular tabletop gaming system. Fight battles on your desktop in single and mutiplayer!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, FoG PC Moderator, NewRoSoft, Slitherine Core, NewRoSoft, FoG PC Moderator

TheGrayMouser
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

# of challenges?

Post by TheGrayMouser » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:02 am

Does having people accept your challenges count against you for accepting others? I ask because i thought you could accept 4 challenges per day (24 hour period) Now, i know i didnt accept any challenges yesterday, i accepted one this morning and I issued 5 , all which were taken.... I went to accept one just now and was told error 26, too many :( I would think accepting four is not too greedy ( and i only took one!) , regardless of how many you issue...

little
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by little » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:07 pm

You are not alone, as this happens to me as well. It can be anoying as a lot of my games end (often badly) over the weekend in the same 24 hour period. It is not a major issue, but it is irksome when you get the error message and there is a game there you really want to accept either because of the opponent or match up potential.

One solution may be to limit the number of games you can have going throught the server (rather than challenges issued), but to do this, you would need to be able to remove deadgames where the other chap seems to have won the lottery and b****red off around the world for two months!

TheGrayMouser
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

Post by TheGrayMouser » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:20 pm

That is basically what happened, I had enough going on after issueing a bunch of challenges but the inevitable happened : around 930 or 10pm turns stopped coming back.... i was still good for another 2 hours of playing so I login and behold: i see a player or two just posting challenges and i know that they are on my time zone( or at least same game time zone) and i say great , i'll get some more turns in tonite after all and doh, cant accept them...

Return to “Field of Glory Digital”