Hoping for Buildings at some stage

PC/Mac : Digital version of the popular tabletop gaming system. Fight battles on your desktop in single and mutiplayer!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, FoG PC Moderator, NewRoSoft

harmer
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Hoping for Buildings at some stage

Post by harmer »

Don't know about you but one thing i do find lacking in Fog is the inability to place Houses/Huts dwellings Temples ect on the Battlefield. This would add atmosphere and Tactical considerations as to line of sight and defenses, as seldom were battles, Far from any form of civilization. Also Hopefully much later on the ability to recreate siege battles would enhance the longevity of this game and as one Player has remarked the ability for larger maps to allow for finding an army and not just be set up on opposing sides of the screen. with the technology we have today this should be possible and I for one would pay for it to be implemented. In no way is this men't to be an attack on this Great game just a wish list from someone who has hoped for something like this to happen for 30 years :) Merry Christmas to you all and keep up the great work guys eagerly awaiting Legions my time period.
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by stockwellpete »

Yes, I second that. Even if they started out as "impassable" terrain that just blocked line of sight would be acceptable to me, at least. I don't suppose it is too difficult to do - but finding enough hours in the day to do everything that you want to do to the game might be. :wink:
DustyTrails
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by DustyTrails »

I agree. I enjoy trying to make a scenario, but from my onsite observations, there were always buildings that should be in the terrain mix.

Return to “Field of Glory Digital”