FOGA

PC/Mac : Digital version of the popular tabletop gaming system. Fight battles on your desktop in single and mutiplayer!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, FoG PC Moderator, NewRoSoft

dazzam
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

FOGA

Post by dazzam »

Due to a recent overdose of Field of Glory I have decided to form the first chapter of Field of Glory Anonymous..or FOGA for short.

If you suffer from the following conditions perhaps you should consider joining

1) the first thing you do in the morning check the bottom right hand side of your monitor for the flashing yellow light
2) the last thing you do at night is to check the bottom right hand side of your monitor for the flashing yellow light
3) start thinking how many hexes it is to cross the road
4) contemplate the cost/benefits of the 3rd general in 500 point armies during a business meeting
5) think that the next biggest advance in civilization would be the production of a manual by Slitherine

If you suffer from any of the above it may be time for you to consider joining as well

Hello my name is dazzam and I'm a FOGA
TheGrayMouser
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

Post by TheGrayMouser »

Hello, I am TheGrayMouser, I am not a FOGA, the judge ordered me to go to these meetings. :D
kilroy1
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

Re: FOGA

Post by kilroy1 »

dazzam wrote:Due to a recent overdose of Field of Glory I have decided to form the first chapter of Field of Glory Anonymous..or FOGA for short.

If you suffer from the following conditions perhaps you should consider joining

1) the first thing you do in the morning check the bottom right hand side of your monitor for the flashing yellow light
2) the last thing you do at night is to check the bottom right hand side of your monitor for the flashing yellow light
3) start thinking how many hexes it is to cross the road
4) contemplate the cost/benefits of the 3rd general in 500 point armies during a business meeting
5) think that the next biggest advance in civilization would be the production of a manual by Slitherine

If you suffer from any of the above it may be time for you to consider joining as well

Hello my name is dazzam and I'm a FOGA
Hello, my name is kilroy and I'm a FOGA.

Should I bring my notebook so we can still play during the counseling session?

kilroy
Gersen
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by Gersen »

Hello, my name is Gersen, and I am a FOGA. I keep telling my loved ones and foes that I am finished for the night but can't resist the flashing green and yellow icon...
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by stockwellpete »

I am only getting symptoms 1 and 2 at the moment so perhaps I'll return for a check-up in six months time. Symptoms 3 and 4 are hilarious though! :lol:
petran1978
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by petran1978 »

i do have symptoms1 to 5 plus the very explicit threat of my lovely wife that she will
break my laptop on my head..... because of that stinking bloody game of mine.....

FOGA.....
vitriol
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by vitriol »

Hi, my name is luca and I'm a FOGA.
I've one more symptom:
in the traffic I look at car as BGs, I search for an undrilled, fragmented HF car before changing lanes and/or overtaking on the left (wing, of course...)
Last edited by vitriol on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by stockwellpete »

One thing I do is when I am walking uphill on a narrow pathway I start thinking that if someone comes the other way I will be minus a POA if we bump into each other!! :lol:
Archie
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by Archie »

Refuse to leave my name...
just wanted to say... Theirs a god, out there and he forgives sinners...
but I still taking the tablets, from the mountain, waiting for his second coming and the easy to locate rule book written in .....
got go, there's a move in.
Xiccarph
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by Xiccarph »

My name is Xiccarph, and I am a FOGer. :oops: Oh the shame! My dogs don't even look at me the same way after I began trying to get them to maneuver as light cavalry!

sigh

Return to “Field of Glory Digital”