Where is the Megapack on Steam?

PC : Battle Academy is a turn based tactical WWII game with almost limitless modding opportnuities.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

Beakie
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Where is the Megapack on Steam?

Post by Beakie »

All I see when I look are the separate Expansions for $9.99 a piece and something called The Battle Academy Collection which includes all the Expansions + the main game for $49.99 I already have BA on steam I just want the expansions You know the Megapack...

Do I REALLY have to buy a second copy of BA just to get all expansions? If so .... not Cool, why can't you sell the Megapack on Steam for $29.99 like you do everywhere else?

Was really looking forward to the Megapack but not with having to buy BA again please help....

I'm also positive if I buy the Collection I will NOT get the extra copy of BA to give to a friend because that's not the way Steam works unless they specifically Tell you that you will get a gift copy which it does NOT.....
AndrewGardner
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Where is the Megapack on Steam?

Post by AndrewGardner »

There is a direct link to the Mega Pack on Steam in the announcement thread, there may be some delay in getting some of the links updated within steam.

http://www.slitherine.co.uk/forum/viewt ... 87&t=49568
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

If you already have BA on Steam, then you should be updated today and see a button in the Campaigns list that will whisk you to the Megapack page.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
Beakie
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Beakie »

Thanks Pip bought from the link you gave on the Steam Forums. So I'm good...

Mega Pack is still not showing up as even for sale at least not on my Steam client here in US...

And before anyone asks Yes I have restarted Steam several times....
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

The way steam works is that it only shows packages like the megapack if you are looking at a product page that includes it. The megapack does not include the base game so its not on the base game page. If you look at any of the expansions it will show you the megapack.
Beakie
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Beakie »

Checked and Yes that's exactly the way it is working on Steam. i.e. Megapack not listed on Main BA page, But, it is listed on the individual expansion pages.

Is there anyway you can put a written note on the Main BA Page stating that the MegaPack is available? (Even if you can't provide a direct link.)

I only ask because it's such a great deal I would hate to see anyone miss it because because it's buried in the Expansion Subpages.
Surtur
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Surtur »

It should be on the main page now :)

Return to “Battle Academy”