More men in existing scenarios.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

semmes
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

More men in existing scenarios.

Post by semmes »

Yes it's nice to see 20 knights and 50 peasants in MY army but the enemy (scenario's army in campaign) is going to have only 32 men per squad. How do I change this?

Arrows. I changed armour piercing, armour of MAA & knights and even skills but if an arrow is killing one of them seems to be by accident. Is there any way to increase that probability? I don't want to increase the hit chance, I want to kill 2 knights not 20 peasants.

Thanks.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

You would need to redesign the scenarios after you changed the data files.

Alternatively you can use a text edited to edit the scenario files as they are all in text format, but you need to make sure you don't break the files so keep backups!
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

The number of men is baked into the scenarios. If you copy a scenario folder you can then use either a text editor or the scenario editor to tweak the scenarios to increase the number of men should you desire.

There are various stats for missile fire, attack, defence, damage and armour. Attack and defence are used to determine the chance to hit, while the damage and armour determine how likely you are to kill with a hit.

Hope that helps

Cheers

Pip

Return to “HISTORY™ Great Battles Medieval : Modding”