Newbie Help

Open beta forum

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

Eldrane
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Newbie Help

Post by Eldrane »

Hi all, loving the game but the tutorials a bit sparce!
What's the least punishing campaign to attempt after the tutorial for a complete newbie?
Any help appreciated iPad version..
Thanks
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Newbie Help

Post by pipfromslitherine »

The campaigns are in order of difficulty, with the initial Desert campaign missions having additional help and tips as you play through. So if you tackle them in order (Desert, Normandy, Bulge) you should be all set to take on the King Tigers of the Ardennes!

There is also the online manual accessible from the Help button on the main menu on iPad, or the game wiki which has all that plus hints and tips from the community.

http://www.slitherinebravo.net/GameWiki/doku.php

Cheers

Pip
oran9eone
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by oran9eone »

Hey there,

The campaigns are useful but if you really want to learn fast then get your butt kicked in multiplayer. If you can stand the ego bruising, after about 20 games you will get it. :shock: There are so many strategies and quirks to the game that is just easier to learn by watching other people kick your butt. Also, keep to a limited number of maps like 2 or 3 until you get comfortable. I've been there my friend and am still going through it (not sure if it ever ends) but at least now I have an idea of what I was doing wrong and what I could potentially do to fix it. 8)

Also keep reading the threads. There is some really useful information all around here. Everyone is pretty darn smart and are totally willing to help out and suggest ideas.

Welcome and good hunting!!
rfb_mjb
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by rfb_mjb »

A smsll change of topic.

The scenario i am in requires that engineers destroy a bridge. How do engineers do so? They are at the bridge, however, I am unable to locate
the appropriate command.

Thank you.
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

You're probably going to get a better answer posting in the main forum - this is where we generally deal with open beta feedback so is less frequented. You should probably let us know the specific name of the mission you are talking about so it easier to answer.

Cheers

Pip
rfb_mjb

Post by rfb_mjb »

Done, thanks.
Eldrane