Page 1 of 1

Green lights

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:01 pm
by CharlesRobinson
I still get green lights sometimes when the enemy is firing. Thanks! :D

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:06 pm
by deeter
Same here.

Deeter

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:42 pm
by Toby42
Me too! At first I thought that they were "Light Sabers" :wink:

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:00 pm
by pipfromslitherine
Just remember, there are five lights. Say it!

Cheers

Pip

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:15 pm
by keithmartinsmith
If anyone has a screen shot that would be great. Thanks Keith

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:29 pm
by Toby42
keithmartinsmith wrote:If anyone has a screen shot that would be great. Thanks Keith
It happens pretty quick. It would be hard for me to get a screenie? And it doesn't do it every time....

Just like Captain Kirk firing off his phaser!

Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:42 am
by Morbio
I wish I had a clue what you guys are talking about! :)

Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:55 pm
by deeter
Occaisionally, mostly when archers fire and when viewed for an angle, two little bright green boxes appear when the arrows fly. It's a quick flash.

Deeter

Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:51 pm
by batesmotel
I've seen it occasionally as well with all the versions of the game so it's not something new with a recent update. It's obviously some sort of graphic artifact but beyond that I don't know what might cause it. I think it may be more common when the arrows are fired at an angle rather than horizontally or vertically on the hex grid but that's just a guess. I had always assumed hat it was just the graphics chip on my laptop not quite keeping up to what the game was doing with the video but this sounds like it is fairly widespread.

Chris

Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:34 pm
by Morbio
Early version of laser sighting? :lol:

Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:23 am
by Toby42
batesmotel wrote:I've seen it occasionally as well with all the versions of the game so it's not something new with a recent update. It's obviously some sort of graphic artifact but beyond that I don't know what might cause it. I think it may be more common when the arrows are fired at an angle rather than horizontally or vertically on the hex grid but that's just a guess. I had always assumed hat it was just the graphics chip on my laptop not quite keeping up to what the game was doing with the video but this sounds like it is fairly widespread.

Chris
It does it on my desktop and laptop. So it's not machine specific!

Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:20 pm
by deeter
I get them a lot more on my antiquated laptop so maybe it's video crad related.

Deeter

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:22 am
by SRW1962
Look, you NEVER saw green lights, there are no such thing as green lights, and even if you did see green lights you shouldn't be telling anyone else about them.

Expect a knock at your door from the MIB we know who you are!

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:42 am
by RyanDG
Last time this happened, it occurred when an archer was facing to his bottom right hex shooting over broken terrain at a target that was just passed the terrain. Don't know if that has anything to do with it, but there ya go.

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:55 am
by Najanaja
deeter wrote:I get them a lot more on my antiquated laptop so maybe it's video crad related.

Deeter
I used to get them but they disappeared when I installed a new graphics driver. You might want to have fiddle with the screen resolution also.

Robert