Unable To Register FOG

Tech support for PC & Mac. Please post your OS and version number when reporting bugs.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, NewRoSoft, FoG PC Moderator

warrior230
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Unable To Register FOG

Post by warrior230 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:13 am

Hi All,
This is the first time I've posted on the forum. Not sure if this is the right place to get help on with this problem.
I've been a regular player of Fog since it's release in 2010, and have bought all DLCs to date. All DLCs are showing as registered on the members page, exept the FOG base game. When I try to register it it just comes up with sierial key already used! I therefore can't access the new version to try out, or purchase the new DLCs! Help anyone! :?

stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Re: Unable To Register FOG

Post by stockwellpete » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:22 am

warrior230 wrote:Hi All,
This is the first time I've posted on the forum. Not sure if this is the right place to get help on with this problem.
I've been a regular player of Fog since it's release in 2010, and have bought all DLCs to date. All DLCs are showing as registered on the members page, exept the FOG base game. When I try to register it it just comes up with sierial key already used! I therefore can't access the new version to try out, or purchase the new DLCs! Help anyone! :?
Send an e-mail to support@slitherine.co.uk

warrior230

Re: Unable To Register FOG

Post by warrior230 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:45 am

Ok, thanks for the reply. I'll give it a try.

Return to “Field of Glory : Tech Support”