Installation problems

Tech support for PC & Mac. Please post your OS and version number when reporting bugs.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, NewRoSoft, FoG PC Moderator

McHarg
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Installation problems

Post by McHarg »

Hi there,
I am installing the original field of glory digital on my laptop. I downloaded all the install files and the serial numbers. The basic game installed fine. The serial number worked on the basic game. I am now trying to add on all of the additional game files (Immortal Fire etc.). When I try to install, I get an error saying I do not have the original game installed. I have even tried having the game open when I install the addons. Any ideas on how I manage to move forward?
Thanks
Geoff
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Installation problems

Post by zakblood »

run and install as admin, so the correct file permissions are given, and make sure you input the correct serial for the correct DLC
McHarg

Post by McHarg »

Well, I uninstalled, and reinstalled as administrator. I am using V2502, I think that is the most recent. I get the same error, as soon as I try to add the DLC, I get a Field of Glory not installed error, and the DLC stops. I do not even get a chance to put in the serial number. I really don't know what the problem is. The game runs fine on my desktop, just wanted to install on my laptop so that when I go on a trip I can still play. Any ideas are greatly accepted.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

For installing any of the expansions, you just need to have the base game installed as the campaigns are pre-loaded with the game. Pleased do the following to unlock campaigns.

1. Run the game
2. Click on "Serial Numbers" button in the game main menu
3. Insert the serial number of the expansion pack you wish to unlock
4. Click on "Save" button
5. Repeat the steps for each expansion you might have

Return to “Field of Glory : Tech Support”