Medway 43AD

Moderators: Slitherine Core, FoG PC Moderator, NewRoSoft

neil123
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Medway 43AD

Post by neil123 »

battle based loosely on the battle of Medway. Uploaded to Matrix forums as you can load files there!

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2394960
Snarker
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Snarker »

Neil,

Both the Medway scenario that came with the update and the one at your link give a 'invalid file' error or some such when I try to open them in game. I have no idea why. :cry:
neil123
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by neil123 »

Sorry you have problems - I honestly dont dont know what they did to it - they have changed something after I have sent it to them. But if you download it from Matrix you should not put it with the std scenarios, as it may cause problems with official release etc. Please put it in the custom games folder (described below) - It should work ok then (works fine for me) - note also you need to select it from custom games when you start a new one.

##########################

Put the Medway 43AD folder into your FOG custom games folder. This should located in your Windows "Documents" (or MyDocuments) folder in subdirectory called Slitherine\FieldOfGlory Scenarios.

i.e something like ........\Documents\Slitherine\FieldOfGlory Scenarios

NOTE also you should not change the folder name (i.e Medway 43AD) I supplied. If you do it will break it....
Morbio
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Post by Morbio »

I've just played this scenario as a mirror match and it was great fun. This has excellent detail of terrain and unit listings. The battle is very tactical and lots of thought needed regarding the positioning the troops to avoid rout disasters.

I recommend this to anyone... especially if you like a bloodbath! :twisted:

Return to “Field of Glory : Scenario Design”