What Triggers Theosians?

Polaris Sector is a sci-fi 4X game that offers exciting exploration, detailed resource management, unique research mechanics and intense tactical combat.
AlterEg0
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

What Triggers Theosians?

Post by AlterEg0 »

So it seems that not many play this game as i cannot find much on it on google. Not much in steam or GOG.

However i have been hooked on it every day. I am about to research battleship.

Can someone tell me what triggers the theosians? i understand that there are potential research that is not yet allowed but at what point does all this become part of teh game i interact with?

i am almost finished with a EDI score of 47% i control 515 planets, teh next alien race closest only has 63.

Thank you
AlterEg0

Re: What Triggers Theosians?

Post by AlterEg0 »

96 views and no responses?
bjgrt
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Post by bjgrt »

AlterEg0 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 4:37 pm 96 views and no responses?
If you insist - I don't really know. Very few do (and there is no support). I've heard it happens after you discover Antigravity, but then I've heard otherwise. Always turn them off myself at the start.
AlterEg0

Post by AlterEg0 »

Thank you

i already have that fundamental science a long time ago. i have 2 tech remaining under that one to do.

Maybe if others can respond when they appeared we can narrow it down for others to learn
Darvin3
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Darvin3 »

I have never been able to discern the exact trigger, but I think it has to do with having very high empire development index. And I mean very high, you are far more likely to trigger domination victory before triggering the Theosians. In fact, I've only ever seen the Theosians by intentionally waiting for them to spawn and leaving weaker AI empires alive so I don't trigger domination.

Return to “Polaris Sector”