Relase date?

Broken Arrow is a large-scale real-time modern warfare tactics game. A unique army building system and deep units customisation tools allow for endless replayability. With 200+ realistic military units and technologies, each battle is more immersive than ever before.
MymMars
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Relase date?

Post by MymMars »

When can we expect Broken Arrow to be released with a month and some change left in the quarter? Also, what is the expected price point?
Ironman

Re: Relase date?

Post by Ironman »

Absolutely no news after beta closed.... been almost a month now. Wondering why the discord, forums, and steam have been utterly silent. Where is the PR management or social interaction?
Scotty289

Post by Scotty289 »

Is there any chance we could play the demo again? That would be cool. Thanks
MymMars

Post by MymMars »

Absolutely terrible PR. I wonder if people on the patreon know more but just silence is bad news. Even the starship troopers extermination team chats once a week. I waited 9 months with minimal information to join the cbt. And then out of the blue almost 2 months later get told about a open beta. And once that wrapped up here we are a month later with no additional info. I understand they might have other games running but this seems to be their last point of focus and yet this game has so much interest. This game has the interest of so many RTS players especially since it replicates that world in conflict feel that warno somehow missed. any has modern systems that we can play with. The graphics are great but we just want to play the game. Regardless their going to get my money but the multiplayer aspect and the instant community that rallied around the game needs to be embraced.
MymMars

Post by MymMars »

Absolutely terrible PR. I wonder if people on the patreon know more but just silence is bad news. Even the starship troopers extermination team chats once a week. I waited 9 months with minimal information to join the cbt. And then out of the blue almost 2 months later get told about a open beta. And once that wrapped up here we are a month later with no additional info. I understand they might have other games running but this seems to be their last point of focus and yet this game has so much interest. This game has the interest of so many RTS players especially since it replicates that world in conflict feel that warno somehow missed. any has modern systems that we can play with. The graphics are great but we just want to play the game. Regardless their going to get my money but the multiplayer aspect and the instant community that rallied around the game needs to be embraced.
Soma1

Post by Soma1 »

MymMars wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:56 am When can we expect Broken Arrow to be released with a month and some change left in the quarter? Also, what is the expected price point?
Anticipating Broken Arrow's release soon with just over a month left in the quarter. Curious about the expected price point
mbpopolano24
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by mbpopolano24 »

I am also curios about the price
Beardog2023

Post by Beardog2023 »

I find it alarming the lack of public feedback. Perhaps I'm looking at the wrong place but I have no new info on Broken Arrow since the beta in January.

Return to “Broken Arrow”