Swords & Scimitars

PC/Mac : Digital version of the popular tabletop gaming system. Fight battles on your desktop in single and mutiplayer!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, NewRoSoft, FoG PC Moderator

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Swords & Scimitars

Post by IainMcNeil »

It is now available - official announcement tomorrow. Knackered and going home now!
mceochaidh
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by mceochaidh »

Thanks for what must have been a great effort!
TheGrayMouser
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

Re: Swords & Scimitars

Post by TheGrayMouser »

iainmcneil wrote:It is now available - official announcement tomorrow. Knackered and going home now!
Doesnt kanckered mean drunk? No wonder you guys were having a hard time uploading :D

Kidding of course, thanks for all the efforst to get this game out, cant wait to get home from work and give it a spin, cheers!
Scutarii
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Post by Scutarii »

Great, but a little question, what is the final solution for the no preorder discount??? i wait until know this to buy S&S :wink:
cothyso
NewRoSoft
NewRoSoft

Post by cothyso »

The discount is alreay in the price itself, it's only 19.99 instead 24.99 (like the other addons, I've checked them all, and all of them are 24.99 USD).
Scutarii

Post by Scutarii »

Ups, i dont see this :oops: thanks for the fast reply, downloading the army pack :wink:
Scutarii

Post by Scutarii »

WOA!!! the installer runs as a rocket!!! and is the first that dont give problems to me :lol:

PD: now use the big whip in the umpa lumpas to prevent delays in the next army pack :twisted:
cothyso
NewRoSoft
NewRoSoft

Post by cothyso »

The SaSv1.4.0 installer.. it contains everything (base FoG and all the other add-ons = an unified installer), so is the only one needing to be installed for a clean reinstall of everything?
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Yes it includes everything.
Gunjin
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Gunjin »

Good job Ian. Just downloaded, looking forward to conquering the battlefield with my Mongol Horde!!!!
"When you are the anvil, be patient. When you are the hammer, strike."
-Arabian Proverb
TheGrayMouser
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

Post by TheGrayMouser »

Thanks Slitherine, have had some short time to play a battle or two and this is a great expansion. I liked the graphics before but the new crispness is fantastic. If anything the detail in the new models has surpassed the prior expansion packs, I really love the Norman kniggits and spearmen. Even better there are less than a handle full of reused graphics, mostly mobs and the Armenian knights using the chivalric knight from SOA but what do i know, maybe that is what they looked like:)
Bravo!
76mm
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Post by 76mm »

You might sell more copies if you put a link to buy S&S on the front page of your online store instead of having to hunt around for it?
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

It's not been announced yet ;)
john2412
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Am I being thick ? How do you activate it for the PC ?

Post by john2412 »

Have bought the upgrade and have a serial number and it says I dont need to download anything, as its already in version 1.4 which I have. I just use my serial number. But where do I put that ? Have clicked on the DAG and the Swords and Scimitar and it says I havent bought it but doesnt let me put a serial number in ?

I also just noticed it says MAC DIGITAL version but followed the page link to buy where its says PC and Mac and bought from that ?

thanks
John
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

It sounds like you've ordered the Mac version instead of PC. Send your order details to info@slitherine.co.uk and we'll get you sorted out :)
john2412
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by john2412 »

iainmcneil wrote:It sounds like you've ordered the Mac version instead of PC. Send your order details to info@slitherine.co.uk and we'll get you sorted out :)
OK many thanks - e-mail sent
John
petran1978
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by petran1978 »

Great!!!!! just great ....!!!
john2412
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by john2412 »

john2412 wrote:
iainmcneil wrote:It sounds like you've ordered the Mac version instead of PC. Send your order details to info@slitherine.co.uk and we'll get you sorted out :)
OK many thanks - e-mail sent
John
Just wondering if anyone is manning the info@ e-mail address today as not heard back yet from my e-mail ? :-)
thanks
John
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Been snowed in - took me nearly 3 hours to travel 2 miles home last night. Just arrived at work today. Its ridiculous. 5 inches of snow and nothing works...
cothyso
NewRoSoft
NewRoSoft

Post by cothyso »

yeah, I was dumbstruck about that at the beginning of the year when I've came to UK. One day of snowing, less than 2 fingers thick snow and nothing worked anymore.. what sort fo country is this?!! :D

Return to “Field of Glory Digital”