Later Granadine figs in the scenario editor?

Tech support for PC & Mac. Please post your OS and version number when reporting bugs.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, NewRoSoft, FoG PC Moderator

Examinondas
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Later Granadine figs in the scenario editor?

Post by Examinondas »

In the latest patches the DAG figures of SOA's Later Granadines have been updated.

However, these figures are not available in the SOA folder of the scenario editor (I guess they are only in the SAS folder).

Are there any plans to add these new figures to the SOA folder of the scenario editor?

PS: The new figures are really good. Thanks for improving the Granadines!
Hoplite1963
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by Hoplite1963 »

Hi
I think you will find that these figures have been borrowed from the “Swords & Scimitars” folder. To access them in the editor you would therefore need to own that module as well as “Storm Of Arrows”. The same is true of the Gepid or Early Lombard lancer cavalry in “Legions Triumphant” who are in the “Arab Crusades” folder “in Swords & Scimitars”.

You can sell play with them in custom scenerios that have been designed by others however.
Examinondas

Post by Examinondas »

Hoplite1963 wrote:I think you will find that these figures have been borrowed from the “Swords & Scimitars” folder.
Yeah, that's also what I think.

I'm not interested (at least not too much...) in SAS, so I was just wondering if the devs had considered adding the figures to the SOA folder of the scenario editor.

Return to “Field of Glory : Tech Support”