Game will not launch Pls Help!!

iPad/PC/PSP/iPhone : Fast paced empire building strategy game, with city management, armies, battles, diplomacy and more.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

kleiner95
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Game will not launch Pls Help!!

Post by kleiner95 »

The launch screen does not launch the game. I only see the options to enable full screen, enable audio then on the bottom it has three buttons:
register (is grayed out because i registered the game)
Cancel
Ok

When I press ok the launcher closes sending me back to the desktop and nothing else happens.

Please help
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

Can you please post your system specifications. Operating system, CPU, video card.

Thanks!

Pip
kleiner95

Post by kleiner95 »

I installed the game on an Emachine M6810 wich has a Movile AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3200+ 801MHz 1.25GB of RAM and ATI Radeon 9600 GPU, the OS is Windows XP home edition service pack 2
kme37158
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by kme37158 »

I don't even get that far on an I Touch latest operating system the splash screen appears then goes. My Daughter I touch using an older operating system launches fine so I assume it is around this.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Sorry you are having trouble. Can you check you do not have lots of apps running that could be using up the limited resources of the system. The game pushes the iPod to the limits in terms of Ai and performance and if you have used up lots of memory on other apps it could prevent the game running properly. Just like it would on a PC. To do this I think you double tap the button and then close down apps in background memory by touching the cross. Rebooting the device might also help to clear memory - do this by completely powering down.

Return to “Egypt - Engineering an Empire”