GS 2.0 Manual On-line Download

Moderators: firepowerjohan, Happycat, rkr1958, Slitherine Core

amcdonel
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

GS 2.0 Manual On-line Download

Post by amcdonel »

Team,

I have posted CEaW Manuals on-line. This includes the original CEaW, GS 1.06 and the working copy of GS 2.0 (not finished).

I would ask our newest beta testers to read the new section "For New Players" and send me their ideas, edits and observations!

Please see:

http://web.me.com/amcdonel/GS-2.0/Welcome.html

Logon: devteam

Password: just4gs20

I still need input for:

* Please contact Ronnie if you have any lab/tech strategies. CAREFUL – a strategy is NOT a few ideas. It is a comprehensive plan/program that you can write out that handles 1 or more specific gaming strategies. Also a few general observations on tech/lab behavior/results/expectations. Again – do NOT just send stray ideas to Ronnie and myself. We have a few ourselves :-O Again – your comprehensive strategy that we can add to the manual.
* Next – we are looking for a checklist of sorts for the new player. Basically what they should do each turn. It is in the "For New Players" section of the manual. It is NOT finished, it is NOT complete. Please help us finish it!!

* Any other areas – especially Tactics and Strategies to win!!
amcdonel
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by amcdonel »

Newer version posted 4/10/2011
amcdonel
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by amcdonel »

A few more edits as of 4/16/2011...
Blathergut
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by Blathergut »

Looking through it...looks good.

Could it be added to the movement chart the info from the original manual that mentions a hex is ZOC'd if either in the ZOC of two enemy or if you are moving from ZOC into ZOC?
pk867
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by pk867 »

sure
amcdonel
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by amcdonel »

Updates Submarine section with lots of good information!!
amcdonel
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Re: GS 2.0 Manual On-line Download

Post by amcdonel »

Team,

I will be removing this website very soon...

Alec
amcdonel wrote:Team,

I have posted CEaW Manuals on-line. This includes the original CEaW, GS 1.06 and the working copy of GS 2.0 (not finished).

I would ask our newest beta testers to read the new section "For New Players" and send me their ideas, edits and observations!

Please see:

http://web.me.com/amcdonel/GS-2.0/Welcome.html

Logon: devteam

Password: just4gs20

I still need input for:

* Please contact Ronnie if you have any lab/tech strategies. CAREFUL – a strategy is NOT a few ideas. It is a comprehensive plan/program that you can write out that handles 1 or more specific gaming strategies. Also a few general observations on tech/lab behavior/results/expectations. Again – do NOT just send stray ideas to Ronnie and myself. We have a few ourselves :-O Again – your comprehensive strategy that we can add to the manual.
* Next – we are looking for a checklist of sorts for the new player. Basically what they should do each turn. It is in the "For New Players" section of the manual. It is NOT finished, it is NOT complete. Please help us finish it!!

* Any other areas – especially Tactics and Strategies to win!!

Return to “Commander Europe at War : GS Open Beta”