Where and how did you first hear about Panzer Corps?

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

Schneides42
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Schneides42 »

VPaulus, thanks for the bump, I am not sure how I missed this thread when it was first posted!

Like some others, I was searching the net in the hope that someone had created an update for Panzer General (the search probably was Panzer General and so the hit was to the panzer corps website with the reference to PG), it was a search I did every 6-18 months. I was an avid PG, AG and PG2 player and rather than start yet another campaign I thought that it had been a few months since my last search.

Cheers

Craig
Amaranthus
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Amaranthus »

Was looking to buy a copy of Commander: Europe at War, went to the Slitherine site (after finding I could buy this via download), and I saw PzG as the top seller. I thought, hmmm, this sounds familiar. I've since played this about 5 times more than CEaW (though this game is also great - just at a different scale/pace).
WhiteRook
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by WhiteRook »

Checking out Christmas sales over at Matrix Games web site - seen the screen shots and info and just about died - soon as I was breathing once again I promptly bought everything they had for it! Best damn Christmas present in years! :D
airbornemongo101
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Post by airbornemongo101 »

Damn,,,,I thought I had responded in this thread,,,better late than never.

Article on the game at The Wargamer.com.

I was looking for stuff for OPART III and read the article,,bought it immedialty.
....that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain.......and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.

Always remember, Never Forget:

Box 8087

5 - 5 - 5 - 5
captkiwi
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by captkiwi »

I saw Panzer Corps listed on the Slitherine website and when it came on sale, who could resist, not me.
Played Panzer General 1&2 and was happy to see this newer version. Well done mates.
cedonxp
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Were I heard about Panzer Corps

Post by cedonxp »

Saw an article the in a Slitherine website.
Anfield
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by Anfield »

Came here from wargamer.com, but had been searching for a new PG for years, now if they could only tell me when, not maybe an Western Allies campaign will come out. :D
morge4
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Post by morge4 »

One of the members of the SPWAW forum brought it up in that forum. Really love PG, AG and PacificG, keep an old Win95 box around just to play them occassionally.
BloodCat
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by BloodCat »

Got a non-legal copy after reading a review at Absolute Games, liked it, bought the game. Same goes for all the CC re-releases. :)
The only PG I played before was PG3SE -- still trying to make it run on my widescreen. :/

Return to “Panzer Corps”