Husky?

PC : Battle Academy is a turn based tactical WWII game with almost limitless modding opportnuities.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

Slowbius
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Husky?

Post by Slowbius »

Is Husky out today?
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Husky?

Post by pipfromslitherine »

Sadly no. We ran into some last minute hitches. But we are in the process of mastering it so it will definitely (aside from any last minute disasters!) going to be v soon

Cheers

Pip
MesaDon
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by MesaDon »

When can we expect "Husky" to be released? Will it still be an across the board release for all op systems that BA uses?
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fingers crossed we are just waiting for Apple approval. Release will indeed be across all platforms.

Cheers

Pip
alex0809
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by alex0809 »

Would be nice if you just released the PC version and didn't wait for the iOS version but then again I might be SLIGHTLY biased because I don't own any Apple device apart from a 4 year old IPod :P
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unfortunately we need to force everyone in MP to update at the same time, otherwise it will all fall apart :)

Cheers

Pip
jcb989
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Post by jcb989 »

If you were on Android, you could just release to us hungry fans willy nilly. =)
MesaDon

Post by MesaDon »

Android .... Been there .... Done that! When back to Apple and never looked back. (BA on the iPad did have a bearing on that .... Don't tell the wife)
stevenbird
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by stevenbird »

Hi,

When is the operation Husky expansion out? Shouldn't it be out by now???

Steve
heyhellowhatsnew
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by heyhellowhatsnew »

Will it be out this week? Tell Apple that people are waiting :I

Also can I get a freaking discount for getting both the PC and Ipad version please?
http://www.oldblacknerd.com Grognard Gaming, Gaming videos and Current Events! Check it out!
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

We're hoping 27th March but we are in Apples hands waiting for them to approve the updates.
johntindall

Post by johntindall »

it's already the 27th here in Oz. Where is the dam thing?

(grumble, grumble, bah humbug)
heyhellowhatsnew
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by heyhellowhatsnew »

America first. Duh!
http://www.oldblacknerd.com Grognard Gaming, Gaming videos and Current Events! Check it out!
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

The good news is the app was approved by Apple last night so we are ok to release today.

The bad news is they rejected the demo because they want to change the age rating from 9+. It's been 9+ for over a year. They approved the full game at 9+ just minutes earlier. Explain to me how a cut down version can have a higher rating than the full game. Sigh....

This means that the iPad demo wont get updated today and anyone on the iPad demo will not be able to play multiplayer until we sort this out with Apple. We're really sorry but there is nothing we can do about this and would like to blame Apple entirely :)
MesaDon

Post by MesaDon »

Will we be able to update the full iPad version today?
enric
Brigadier-General - 8.8 cm Pak 43/41
Brigadier-General - 8.8 cm Pak 43/41

Post by enric »

IainMcNeil wrote:The good news is the app was approved by Apple last night so we are ok to release today.

The bad news is they rejected the demo because they want to change the age rating from 9+. It's been 9+ for over a year. They approved the full game at 9+ just minutes earlier. Explain to me how a cut down version can have a higher rating than the full game. Sigh....

This means that the iPad demo wont get updated today and anyone on the iPad demo will not be able to play multiplayer until we sort this out with Apple. We're really sorry but there is nothing we can do about this and would like to blame Apple entirely :)
The political reason is that a full version cost money that probably a 9-12 years old children can't have without their parents approval, but a demo is free, this applies to all demo versions.
MrsWargamer
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18

Post by MrsWargamer »

I have me money ready.

I like that it is probably hours away.
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

enric wrote:
IainMcNeil wrote:The good news is the app was approved by Apple last night so we are ok to release today.

The political reason is that a full version cost money that probably a 9-12 years old children can't have without their parents approval, but a demo is free, this applies to all demo versions.
Which would make sense if anything other than internal logic had changed with the demo. The only reason we needed to update it at all is to keep the MP versions synced up...

Cheers

Pip
bk917
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by bk917 »

So when is Husky going to be up? Will it just appear in the campaign menu as an option for purchase?
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

bk917 wrote:So when is Husky going to be up? Will it just appear in the campaign menu as an option for purchase?
We're in the process of releasing it now. You will need to update to 2.1 before the Husky option appears ingame.

Cheers

Pip

Return to “Battle Academy”