Problem with multiplayer!

Tech support for Panzer Corps

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

drumars
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Problem with multiplayer!

Post by drumars »

I can not play multiplayer.When I try to connect to multiplayer is written, it is not possible to connect to the server.When I turn off Kaspersky and try write the serial number is registered.Please Help! :shock:
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Problem with multiplayer!

Post by VPaulus »

You seem to have two accounts and two Panzer Corps. So probably you're playing the game with the wrong account.
drumars
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by drumars »

I have registered only one serial number. What should I do?It says Serial number is registered What does it mean registered?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

You've one serial number registered in one account and another serial registered in your other account.
Better to send an email to support[at]slitherine.co.uk. Tell what account you're using to connect to multiplayer and which serial number are you using.
DeekinT
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by DeekinT »

Question: All of the products released for Panzer Corps have listed a "Multiplayer Hotseat" option. Is this only available via on-line play?

I know in the original Panzer General series it allowed two players to play on the same computer, BUT, I haven't found this option available in Panzer Corps. Am I missing something?

Thanks, in advance.

Von Deekin

(Can't wait for Allied Corps. I'll be hovering around my computer at midnight, tonight!!)
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

@Von Deekin
The hotseat option is for single player and not for multiplayer mode. So you can use it to play against someone in the same computer.
Please note that this option is just for single scenarios, not for the campaign.

Return to “Panzer Corps : Tech Support”