Historical Flag and Insignia Mod Gold

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

maho1973
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Re: Historical Flag and Insignia Mod 1.14

Post by maho1973 »

Hello Scott,
Thank you for your great mod and continued support. Through your mod gets the whole game more authenticity and increases the gameplay. 8)
Wargamer74
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by Wargamer74 »

Thanks maho1973. :)

By the way I've updated the mod to be fully combatible with the 1.20 patch and Allied Corps, now when you click on the Allied Corps icon on the campaign selection screen the game will switch over to the original panzer corps logo and then when clicking on the wehrmacht or the afrika corps emblems the game will use my modified logo with the nazi eagle this means that there's no need to disable the mod when playing as the allies. I also replaced all the German rubber stamps on the allied scenario maps with Allied HIgh Command rubber stamps and added in VPaulus's Italian flag and the historical german flags. I've been waiting for the next patch to come out (which I thought would be out by now) before uploading the new version.

maho1973

Post by maho1973 »

Hello Scott,
Well, we can only hope that the new patch is coming soon. Nice that you adjust your great mod continuously the new development. Thank you for your efforts. :)
Cataphract88
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by Cataphract88 »

I second that wholeheartedly. :) :) :)
Richard
Magic1111
Captain - Bf 110D
Captain - Bf 110D

Post by Magic1111 »

maho1973 wrote: Well, we can only hope that the new patch is coming soon. Nice that you adjust your great mod continuously the new development.
Yes, agree! I´m looking forward to the new version! :D
GSlapshot
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Post by GSlapshot »

Scott;
If the mod update is available please post so we can check it out. Call it 1.20A until the patch is released. Great mod this and VP's sound mod are the only ones I use.
Wargamer74

Post by Wargamer74 »

Let me know if anythings not working correctly. Because I don't actually have Allied Corps it's possible that I may have overlooked something. Just to warn you the mod is beginning to get a little large in size at 80 MB. I also made a minor impovement to the war merit cross medal on the outcome screens for the base game.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23553665 ... _1_20A_zip

Mediafire link http://www.mediafire.com/?gnz6okd4t7v4vdk
GSlapshot

Post by GSlapshot »

Scott;
I have PzC, AK and AC and will checkout this mod. Looking at the file it looks like I must do something for AK since I don't see a folder for it in my expansion folder?
Wargamer74

Post by Wargamer74 »

There should be a folder called expansion2/ac and ak. But even if its not there when using GME it will add in the folder that comes with the mod. In fact you could actually create an enterily new theme for Afrika Corps if one wishes. I tested this by placing my AK addon in that folder and it loads up the alternate headbase when playing ak.
GSlapshot

Post by GSlapshot »

Scott;
I saw that there was already and expansion folder for AC and thought that it should be renamed that.
GSlapshot

Post by GSlapshot »

Scott;
I see the expansion2 folder and will install via GME.
Wargamer74

Post by Wargamer74 »

GSlapshot wrote:Scott;
I saw that there was already and expansion folder for AC and thought that it should be renamed that.

There shouldn't be any need to rename anything, unless if youre folder structure is different than mine. If your using GME, enable the mod like before and it should switch the logos depending on what your playing. I hope I'm not making things to confusing. I tested the mod on a fresh install with the AC theme running and it appears to work fine. Even if you don't have Allied Corps, when first running the game after installing the 1.20 patch it loads the AC theme thats how I was able test it.
Wargamer74

Post by Wargamer74 »

I'm also thinking about doing a whole new theme for Afrika Corps, maybe a desert tan color for the background screens. That way when you play the Wehrmacht campaign or the dlc you get the original theme and with AK it can switch over to a new AK theme.
Wargamer74

Post by Wargamer74 »

GSlapshot, is the mod working?
Cataphract88
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by Cataphract88 »

Scott900091 wrote:There should be a folder called expansion2/ac and ak. But even if its not there when using GME it will add in the folder that comes with the mod. In fact you could actually create an enterily new theme for Afrika Corps if one wishes. I tested this by placing my AK addon in that folder and it loads up the alternate headbase when playing ak.
Hi Scott,

I did what you suggest above with your earlier Africa Corps mod, and I can confirm that this, as well as your 1.20A Allied/Panzer Corps mod all work fine in GME.

Great work. :D :D :D
Richard
GSlapshot

Post by GSlapshot »

Scott;
Ditto on working with GME. Since I was playing AC with the old Mod enabled I saw the difference since AC would show the old logo.

Great job
Wargamer74

Post by Wargamer74 »

GSlapshot wrote:Scott;
Ditto on working with GME. Since I was playing AC with the old Mod enabled I saw the difference since AC would show the old logo.

Great job
Good to hear it's working. :)
Richard1 wrote:
Scott900091 wrote:There should be a folder called expansion2/ac and ak. But even if its not there when using GME it will add in the folder that comes with the mod. In fact you could actually create an enterily new theme for Afrika Corps if one wishes. I tested this by placing my AK addon in that folder and it loads up the alternate headbase when playing ak.
Hi Scott,

I did what you suggest above with your earlier Africa Corps mod, and I can confirm that this, as well as your 1.20A Allied/Panzer Corps mod all work fine in GME.

Great work. :D :D :D
When ever I get the time I plan on expanding on the AK addon since Afrika Corps can now have its own theme. :) Richard1 If you want to redownload the add on I added small update to it.
Cataphract88
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Re: Historical Flag and Insignia Mod 1.20A

Post by Cataphract88 »

Thanks for the AK update, Scott. :)
Richard
GSlapshot

Post by GSlapshot »

scott;
Tested your mod with AC. AK. GCs and Pz K and no problems seen. Using GME have installed 1.20A and AK add on and everything looks great with no need to rename any folders or files.
guille1434
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger

Post by guille1434 »

Thanks very much Scott! Thumbs up!

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”