repairing bug

Commander - The Great War: Tech Support

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz

Suprass
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

repairing bug

Post by Suprass »

When I want to repair French bomber from 8 steps to 10 game say that it will be cost me 11PP. After I've moved same unit of bombers cost dropped to normal level of 7 PP. If I will notice this again I will take a screen. This happend in multiplayer game so I don't have save file.

By the way... when will be the patche repairing other bugs (disbanding unit bug)?
johnnybravo
Lordz Games Studio
Lordz Games Studio

Re: repairing bug

Post by johnnybravo »

Suprass wrote:When I want to repair French bomber from 8 steps to 10 game say that it will be cost me 11PP. After I've moved same unit of bombers cost dropped to normal level of 7 PP. If I will notice this again I will take a screen. This happend in multiplayer game so I don't have save file.

By the way... when will be the patche repairing other bugs (disbanding unit bug)?
Hi could you point to actual MP game this is happening? Is it possible to reproduce in you turn of MP game?

We initially planned a patch around Mac/iPad release but we now think we will release unofficial patch sooner to address all you issues.
Suprass

Post by Suprass »

johnnybravo wrote:
Suprass wrote:When I want to repair French bomber from 8 steps to 10 game say that it will be cost me 11PP. After I've moved same unit of bombers cost dropped to normal level of 7 PP. If I will notice this again I will take a screen. This happend in multiplayer game so I don't have save file.

Hi could you point to actual MP game this is happening? Is it possible to reproduce in you turn of MP game?

We initially planned a patch around Mac/iPad release but we now think we will release unofficial patch sooner to address all you issues.
That game is over. If I will notice it again I will let you know.
Suprass

Post by Suprass »

I have noticed this bug again in my MP game with Battlevonwar- Newest MP game.
Tis game is with small mod (but I don't think it cause this problem). I had this problem in other MP games without mod but forgot to take a picture.

Return to “Commander - The Great War: Tech Support”