Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

DrkCon
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by DrkCon »

Wow, these are incredible! I just added the ME 264 to my game. Looks Great!

The stats I made up if anyone is interested, was :

Me 264 9 635 9 236 16 2 0 5 15 7 -8 9 22 14 0 2 0 Messerschmitt_Me_264.png 8.9.2944 1.1.1946 5 Messerschmitt Me 264 Zerstorer

I'll be adding the others..and probably messing with the numbers a lot. Thanks for these!

Hope you dont mind, but I cropped the Bigunit image to fit into the frame better.

http://www.filedropper.com/messerschmittme264 if you want it.
DoctorCreepy
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Re: Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe

Post by DoctorCreepy »

Wow these are awesome! Thank you for putting these up..Any chance of some stats coming out for these? Again,Very cool!
miller330i
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by miller330i »

Hi! I hope this isn't a silly question. Are these just graphical mods, or are the in game stats different for each plane? How do you install them if so? When will the planes be available i the game, only 1945 and beyond? Thanks for all the hard work! Jeff
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

miller330i wrote:Are these just graphical mods, or are the in game stats different for each plane?
These are just units. You have to create your own stats.
miller330i wrote:How do you install them if so?
Take a look at this guide:
viewtopic.php?p=291176

You find more guides in here:
viewtopic.php?f=147&t=27036
guille1434
Major-General - Jagdtiger

Post by guille1434 »

Hello! Nearly all of the links to download the files are not working... Could someone upload the files (may be all the units in one file) again to make them available again?
Thanks!!
gunhojr
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by gunhojr »

hello does anyone have these i had to upgrade my computer and lost all these hope someone has these thanks for any info
DoctorCreepy

Post by DoctorCreepy »

I have 23 of them. Hit me up and I'll send the folder to you
gunhojr
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by gunhojr »

hello thanks for quick reply hope u dont mind me asking this.do u have any of the tanks like the e75,e100 panther 2,i have the graphics units icons but dont have the big unit icons can i still use them its been awhile since ive done this so i cant remember.plz help thanks so i guess do i need both to see them in game.i have them like i said i have them in equipment file also with early date to purchase but dont show up.where am i going wrong thanks
T2_2112
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by T2_2112 »

Hic hic, too late to get any of them. I like them so much. Could someone pls share them again ? :mrgreen:
rezaf
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Post by rezaf »

Embarrassing question: Is there someone who still has these images backed up somewhere?
I lost all my PzC stuff a year or so ago in a HD crash and cannot bring any of these back even if I wanted to - which I do.
So if there's a kind soul out there who has these files stashed away on his HD, could you please throw them in a ZIP, upload them somewhere and PM me the link?
You'd be doing everyone interested in these planes a favor.

Thanks in advance.
_____
rezaf
Razz1
Panzer Corps Moderator
Panzer Corps Moderator

Post by Razz1 »

Guille should have them.

I have a few...

I would have them all if they were under one down load.

A crashed PC is a bitch.
DoctorCreepy

Post by DoctorCreepy »

Hit me up and I will send you what I have. I hope putting my email on here is allowed?
Last edited by DoctorCreepy on Wed May 18, 2016 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tarrak
Panzer Corps Moderator
Panzer Corps Moderator

Post by Tarrak »

DoctorCreepy wrote:Hit me up on drcreepy@yahoo.com and I will send you what I have. I hope putting my email on here is allowed?
Sure it is but you may be at danger of getting some spam mails in case some evil maligned bot scans the website. Tho if you are using your mail anyway for more then just private communication with a few friends you are probably being spamed already anyway. The joy of modern communication. :P
DoctorCreepy

Post by DoctorCreepy »

That's OK Tarrak it's not my primary addy anyway. ;) Hey if anyone has stats to these I'd love to get my hands on some!
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Razz: I have part of that unit pack... I regret so much not to have taken the time to download all of them while it could be done... I sent all what I have to Rezaf.

T2_2112: I just read you asked for them also... If you send me an e-mail by Private Msg, I will send what I have.
Doctor Creepy: I will send an e-mail to you, so whan you can, send me what you have, may be we can "reunite" part of the pack and then, I could post a link to a file download service in "my" thread to make it available to anyone!
DoctorCreepy

Post by DoctorCreepy »

Sounds like a plan!!!!
rezaf

Post by rezaf »

Thanks to the efforts of you guys - and especially of Anduril, who (as far as I can tell so far) really had all of the icons on file, I'll be able to bring this thread up to date again in the near future. I'm kinda busy over the weekend, but I plan on upping the files somewhere and editing all the links sometime next week.

If you want to make a mirror guille, that's fine with me - being credited would be nice, but even that isn't really mandatory.
I'm always happy when someone finds some use for my creations - I've seen the SCW units and the Italian units used mainly, and hopefully some folks still remember and possibly even occasionally use DCS. Btw., I found the sources of DCS on an USB stick, so they also were spared from my HD crash and maybe I can bring out an updated version - I had something in the works allowing people to skin airplanes... we'll see. But this is the wrong thread for talking about that anyway.
_____
rezaf
T2_2112

Post by T2_2112 »

guille1434 wrote: T2_2112: I just read you asked for them also... If you send me an e-mail by Private Msg, I will send what I have.
I got 24/25 from Doctor Creepy. TANK you Doctor Creepy. :P Tank you for ur offer guille1434 :mrgreen:
DoctorCreepy

Post by DoctorCreepy »

No problem T2_2112!
rezaf

Post by rezaf »

Most downloads restored for now - previews will have to wait a little longer because I first have to create them (again).
I also added a complete archive for those who just want to (re-)download all planes.
Have fun.
_____
rezaf

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”