Figures to use to represent the White Company

A forum for discussion of anything to do with modelling for Field of Glory, including figures, painting, basing, terrain, buildings, uniform research and more.

Moderators: philqw78, terrys, hammy, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Design, Field of Glory Moderators

TigerG
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Figures to use to represent the White Company

Post by TigerG »

Trying to find figures to represent the men in the following link http://www.art.com/asp/display-asp/_/id ... ompany.htm.

Tony G.
Kineas1
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by Kineas1 »

Understanding that this is a Wyeth illustration to a fictional book by Conan Doyle with only the most vague of references to the real White Company...

Wargames Foundry make some really excellent Medievals. Perry Miniatures (search the title online) make an even better range--the Agincourt range--which covers this period in beautiful detail--at a stiff price.

Old Glory in the USA makes fine figs for the period at a much lower price. All three manufacturers mix well for scale.

There are dozens--nay, perhaps hundreds--of 28mm and 15mm manufacturers. I recommend you search "28mm Hundred Years War" or "28mm Longbow" or some more imaginative search I'm not thinking of until you find what suits you (or substitute 15mm).
hammy
Field of Glory Team
Field of Glory Team

Post by hammy »

In 15mm you can't go far wrong with Corvus Belli
Ironhand

Post by Ironhand »

Hammy's right. Corvus Belli makes gorgeous 15MM figures - some of the best. I just wish they made Republican Romans :(

Return to “Modelling”