Future improvement

Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager (SPM) Road to the Moon is the ultimate game of space exploration.

Moderators: Nacho84, N_Molson

clem59285
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Future improvement

Post by clem59285 »

Hello, everyone !

First, I'd say this game isvery interseting but once you finished man landing on moon, it's just like "here it is, now do that back again".

It's not a true problem, because you can always improve yourself but I think that it's just ended too early.
I heard (or read) here on the forum that there would be a sequel with more missions just like race to mars and promising ideas...

But is that true? How do they know it? Is there a roadmap or somthing like that?
Will the sequel be considered as an addon? as a game itself? (meaning paying again :roll: )
More datils about this?

Again, a truely great and promising game

Thanks for answer ad sorry for bad english, I'm just a frog-eater :P
clem
The French Frog Eater!
nico7550
SPM Contributor
SPM Contributor

Re: Future improvement

Post by nico7550 »

Part 2 and Part 3 are schedule depending of Part 1 success...

If you go to SPM-Windows_Data\Scripts\Text Scripts\General Container\EN and open Programs-DidYouKnow.xml, you can dream a little more...
clem59285

Post by clem59285 »

Will other parts be other games or updates, if they exist?
BTW, thanks for quick answer
The French Frog Eater!
Mach25
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Mach25 »

I really missed the X-20 spaceplane and Manned Orbiting Lab programs in this game. The Titan IIIC was so beautifully done, it's a shame these payloads don't exist for it.

Hope to see them in future updates/add-ons. Skylab would be cool, too!
nico7550
SPM Contributor
SPM Contributor

Post by nico7550 »

N_Molson
SPM Contributor
SPM Contributor

Post by N_Molson »

Hello clem59285,

BASPM : Road to the Moon, as its name suggest, is focused on the Moon Race that took place in the 1955-1975 era (roughly). Episode 2 is probably going to be focused on Space Stations, and Episode 3 on manned Mars exploration.

Notice that there are a lot of random parameters in the game and that two different games will likely provide you different experiences. Also, for the most adventurous, the Buzz-Hard mode is quite a challenge ! :wink:

Also, don't forget the PBEM feature, allowing you to challenge human opponents instead of the CPU (and it allows both players to pick any of the 3 sides).

Have fun ! 8)
Nicolas Escats
Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager Contributor
clem59285

Post by clem59285 »

N_Molson wrote:Hello clem59285,

BASPM : Road to the Moon, as its name suggest, is focused on the Moon Race that took place in the 1955-1975 era (roughly). Episode 2 is probably going to be focused on Space Stations, and Episode 3 on manned Mars exploration.
With your and other ones explanation, I still have one question:
Is BASPM the game that will contain the two other episodes (free) or will there be considered as addon (low price) or rather as new full games (30 more dollars...).
The name contains Road to moon, but maybe it will change that's why I don't know what to think...
If anyone there can contact a BASPM developper, could he suggest the team to make a roadmap. It would be truely revelant for us about progression.

Thank you for your time
The French Frog Eater!
Nacho84
SPM Moderator
SPM Moderator

Post by Nacho84 »

clem59285 wrote:
N_Molson wrote:Hello clem59285,

With your and other ones explanation, I still have one question:
Is BASPM the game that will contain the two other episodes (free) or will there be considered as addon (low price) or rather as new full games (30 more dollars...).
The name contains Road to moon, but maybe it will change that's why I don't know what to think...
If anyone there can contact a BASPM developper, could he suggest the team to make a roadmap. It would be truely revelant for us about progression.

Thank you for your time
Hello cleam,

Parts 2 and 3 will be add-ons, though we are considering making them stand-alone products as well. We haven't decided yet, for the moment we're working on a few extra things we wanted to include for the original release of part 1 and then we need to work on the mobile version.

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Polar Motion
Twitter
Kalesin
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by Kalesin »

Nacho84 wrote: Hello cleam,

Parts 2 and 3 will be add-ons, though we are considering making them stand-alone products as well. We haven't decided yet, for the moment we're working on a few extra things we wanted to include for the original release of part 1 and then we need to work on the mobile version.

Cheers,
We can not hold emotion, data updates, please, what extras!!!!

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager”