Online ordering & support

Having problems with the download service? Need help ordering from the Slitherine shop? Tell us your problems and we'll do what we can to help!

Moderator: Slitherine Core

buffalo
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:54 am

Re: Online ordering & support

Post by buffalo » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:49 pm

I just got a new computer. I have multiple Slitherine games on my old PC...how do I transfer them? I tried moving the folder to the new PC but that did not work.

Thanks

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine
Posts: 7960
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:33 pm
Location: Portugal

Re: Online ordering & support

Post by VPaulus » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:15 pm

Hi buffalo,

You'll have to contact us at support[at]slitherine.co.uk with your order details (email address used to place the order and order reference number if possible) and we will provide you with new download links.

gilflo
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:29 pm

Re: Online ordering & support

Post by gilflo » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:34 pm

Hello
I purchased Battle academy for iPad on Applestore today.
Have I to pay again to download it on my iMac?

Thank's

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine
Posts: 7960
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:33 pm
Location: Portugal

Re: Online ordering & support

Post by VPaulus » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:51 pm

Unfortunately, yes. On the case of PC and Mac, you don't need to purchase another license.
But on case of iPad the version is always sold separately. Apple doesn't allow cross-platforms promotions.

banzai716
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:03 pm

Re: Online ordering & support

Post by banzai716 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:35 pm

hello ,
I logged the first time in multiplayer and I played my first game one round, then that of my opponent then after partially blocked ...

I logged out and now impossible to reconnect with my account siltherine ago this error message "not enough data transferred-message incomplete "

I have several accounts with matrix

thank you for your understanding

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine
Posts: 7960
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:33 pm
Location: Portugal

Re: Online ordering & support

Post by VPaulus » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:24 am

banzai716 wrote:hello ,
I logged the first time in multiplayer and I played my first game one round, then that of my opponent then after partially blocked ...

I logged out and now impossible to reconnect with my account siltherine ago this error message "not enough data transferred-message incomplete "

I have several accounts with matrix

thank you for your understanding
Is it with the game Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm?
If that's the case, then please check this forum thread and try the suggestion offered by the other player:
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3765020

banzai716
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:03 pm

Re: Online ordering & support

Post by banzai716 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:40 am

yes it market
thank you very much and good holidays

mcpeake
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:14 pm

Re: Online ordering & support

Post by mcpeake » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:26 pm

I have registered FOG digital on 16/6/10 Other fog books after this but cant get my serials recognised when I try them in the new FOG I also keep getting asked to combine my matrix and slitherine details despite completing the box many times Can you advise please

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine
Posts: 7960
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:33 pm
Location: Portugal

Re: Online ordering & support

Post by VPaulus » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:20 pm

@mcpeake
Please contact us at support[at]slitherine.co.uk regarding your serial numbers issue.
Regarding the issue with the site asking you to combine Matrix and Slitherine details, try with a different Internet browser.

jvf147
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 2:07 am

Re: Online ordering & support

Post by jvf147 » Thu May 21, 2015 2:08 am

I just got Pandora, and I can't install it. All I see are the install files for Linux and Mac, I have a Windows.

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine
Posts: 7960
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:33 pm
Location: Portugal

Re: Online ordering & support

Post by VPaulus » Thu May 21, 2015 9:18 am

The zip file for installing Pandora, should contain 5 files.
Pandora-Release-Linux-x86_32.zip
Pandora-Release-Linux-x86_64.zip
Pandora-Release-MacOSX.zip
Pandora-SetupRelease-ML-112.exe
ReadMe.txt

Pandora-SetupRelease-ML-112.exe is the one you need to use for installing the Windows version.

jvf147
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 2:07 am

Re: Online ordering & support

Post by jvf147 » Thu May 21, 2015 9:21 am

VPaulus wrote:The zip file for installing Pandora, should contain 5 files.
Pandora-Release-Linux-x86_32.zip
Pandora-Release-Linux-x86_64.zip
Pandora-Release-MacOSX.zip
Pandora-SetupRelease-ML-112.exe
ReadMe.txt

Pandora-SetupRelease-ML-112.exe is the one you need to use for installing the Windows version.
I've clicked on that before, all I get is an error message that says "Pandora is not installed", and the read me file just tells me to insert the disk, why do i have to wait for a disk.

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine
Posts: 7960
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:33 pm
Location: Portugal

Re: Online ordering & support

Post by VPaulus » Thu May 21, 2015 9:41 am

I suspect you have a corrupted download. Contact us at support[at]slitherine.co.uk with your order details and we will provide you with a new download link.

jvf147
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 2:07 am

Re: Online ordering & support

Post by jvf147 » Thu May 21, 2015 9:43 am

VPaulus wrote:I suspect you have a corrupted download. Contact us at support[at]slitherine.co.uk with your order details and we will provide you with a new download link.
I entered the wrong email by one number (jvf20014 instead of jvf20012). I have no idea what how to get the order details.

EDIT: Also I already emailed support, they just told me to restart in safe mode, which did nothing.

JosephM
Slitherine
Slitherine
Posts: 236
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:17 am

Re: Online ordering & support

Post by JosephM » Thu May 21, 2015 10:52 am

Hello JVF147,

Did you report the ticket under 2015052010000568 where you sent the ticket swearing? If so, you had not provided any information to us regarding the issue, and only said "I can't XXXX install your (swearing) game, (swearing)", which obviously contains no information which helps with the issue. Had you contacted us to say that you had been discussing the issue under the forum post (URL) then I would have instantly provided the installer as I have now done.

If it does not relate to this ticket, please can you provide the ticket number so I can help there.

jvf147
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 2:07 am

Re: Online ordering & support

Post by jvf147 » Thu May 21, 2015 2:37 pm

JoeMiller wrote:Hello JVF147,

Did you report the ticket under 2015052010000568 where you sent the ticket swearing? If so, you had not provided any information to us regarding the issue, and only said "I can't XXXX install your (swearing) game, (swearing)", which obviously contains no information which helps with the issue. Had you contacted us to say that you had been discussing the issue under the forum post (URL) then I would have instantly provided the installer as I have now done.

If it does not relate to this ticket, please can you provide the ticket number so I can help there.
It's asking for the serial key that supposed to be in the disk. Also I already said that when i got the game I put in the incorrect email address by one number (20014 instead of 20012), so I don't have the receipt.

fortress
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:48 pm

Re: Online ordering & support

Post by fortress » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:12 pm

Don't know if this is the right place for this question or not. If I buy the hard copy of 'Heroes of Normandie' will it have any of the updates or new versions on the disc or will it just be the original release? Downloading is slow for me and I want to minimize it as much as possible but I definitely want the hard copy.

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine
Posts: 7960
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:33 pm
Location: Portugal

Re: Online ordering & support

Post by VPaulus » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:21 pm

fortress wrote:Don't know if this is the right place for this question or not. If I buy the hard copy of 'Heroes of Normandie' will it have any of the updates or new versions on the disc or will it just be the original release? Downloading is slow for me and I want to minimize it as much as possible but I definitely want the hard copy.
It will have the original version. So you'll need to update it from the Internet.
Please note that you'll only need the last update, as our updates are comprehensive.

Waltero
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:44 pm

Re: Online ordering & support

Post by Waltero » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:21 am

Hello, Could you delete all of my online games.
All of my online games are duds...please rid me of them. I might wish to play this game sometime in the near future, would like to start with a clean slate.

Thanks
Walter

zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017
Posts: 15360
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:44 pm

Re: Online ordering & support

Post by zakblood » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:03 am

support[at]slitherine.co.uk

only they have the information and power

Post Reply

Return to “Online Ordering & Support”