Guille's PzCorps Support Base - Multipurpose Icons and more.

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

Razz1
Panzer Corps Moderator
Panzer Corps Moderator

Re: Guille's PzCorps Support Base - Multipurpose Icons and m

Post by Razz1 »

How about this one?

I updated it a little.
Attachments
T-44.png
T-44.png (44.05 KiB) Viewed 4778 times
T-44.png
T-44.png (43.53 KiB) Viewed 4820 times
flakfernrohr
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by flakfernrohr »

Akkula wrote:
flakfernrohr wrote:Akkula, have you gotten the exceptional Soviet IS4 and IS7 units Guille did?
Of course I did 8) . But I think I will be not able to use them in my mod :( as their first prototypes were built much after the war.... But maybe I could be a little bit flexible regarding the date realism, I don´t know.
guille1434 wrote:A liitle departure from my present Soviet armour schedule...
Unforgivable! :D
Guille although I like your T-44A very much I think the angle is not fitting the rest of the game icons (vanilla and user-made overall), could you try to improve it?. Seeing your fantastic job with the IS´s, and SU-76´s I just want the perfection for my project :D .
Here, a T-44 if you need more material in case you decide to fulfill my ask:

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
@akkula, I was thinking of "adding" these units (IS4 and IS7) into the mod along with the others that Guille will be doing when he has the time. We have "paper panzers" available to battle them in PZC, so why not?!?! :)

This T44 will make a great unit. When I did the first one years ago that Guille used, it was the best image I could find at the time. This one is perfect. I thank you too.
Old Timer Panzer General fan. Maybe a Volksturm soldier now. Did they let Volksturm drive Panzers?
guille1434
Major-General - Jagdtiger

Post by guille1434 »

Just uploaded a new, improved version of the Ju-287V-1... Thanks to Phcas who gave me some improvements for it, mainly the tail section. Here one scheme that was left out of the pack for file size reason...

Enjoy!
Attachments
SE_Ju-287V-1(alt).png
SE_Ju-287V-1(alt).png (48.59 KiB) Viewed 4773 times
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Here is the improved icon for the T-44-85 tank. I hope you find it useful.

Thanks to all supporters who give files, ideas, etc... Flak, Akkula, and all... I hope a new "hard core" of modders is about to be formed...

Cheers!
Attachments
SE_T-44-85-Guards.png
SE_T-44-85-Guards.png (23.43 KiB) Viewed 4449 times
T-44-85.png
T-44-85.png (22.5 KiB) Viewed 4449 times
T-44-85 Pack.rar
(138.95 KiB) Downloaded 245 times
Last edited by guille1434 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
BiteNibbleChomp
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E

Post by BiteNibbleChomp »

guille1434 wrote: I hope a new "hard core" of modders is about to be formed...
Me included :D

- BNC
Ryan O'Shea - Developer - Strategic Command American Civil War
Akkula
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

Post by Akkula »

Razz1 wrote:How about this one?

I updated it a little.
Thanks razz!. Nice icon, but I think Guille once again has won the day :P
guille1434 wrote:Here is the improved icon for the T-44-85 tank. I hope you find it useful.

Thanks to all supporters who give files, ideas, etc... Flak, Akkula, and all... I hope a new "hard core" of modders is about to be formed...

Cheers!
Another fantastic piece of work guille!. Thanks a lot!. Much better T-44 icon than mine, already grab it :) .
Added to the Soviet Storm Library :)

I hope not to abusing from your kindness, but could you do the same for the IS-3?. Same situation, your icon is perfect, but the angle doesn´t fit with the rest.

I will understand if you have your hands full, but anyway, thanks for all your help so far :D
Regards!.
Eastern Front: Soviet Storm (v1.96): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=50342
Modern Conflicts (v1.95): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=72062
T2_2112
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by T2_2112 »

@Akkula

Look like you take screen shot from WOT viewer, right ?! Then you can give him something like that :mrgreen:

Akkula
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

Post by Akkula »

I think you are right, maybe I was a little bit lazy :? . That was the pic I used for my own version of the IS-3 which of course doesn´t please me at all, that is way I am asking Guille´s help :)
I like your templates T2_2112, I think they will serve much better.

PS: Just one note for Guille, in case of working on this WoT pics keep in mid the additional fuel tanks are not properly placed. They should be at the sides.
Eastern Front: Soviet Storm (v1.96): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=50342
Modern Conflicts (v1.95): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=72062
T2_2112

Post by T2_2112 »

Akkula wrote:I think you are right, maybe I was a little bit lazy :? . That was the pic I used for my own version of the IS-3 which of course doesn´t please me at all, that is way I am asking Guille´s help :)
I like your templates T2_2112, I think they will serve much better.

PS: Just one note for Guille, in case of working on this WoT pics keep in mid the additional fuel tanks are not properly placed. They should be at the sides.
I like to wait Guille's IS-3 also :D
flakfernrohr
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by flakfernrohr »

I sent Guille a big pack of Soviet tank and immediate post war tank images a month or two ago after he kindly did the IS4 and IS7 images I had posted on the units request thread. He liked them and is working on them as time permits.

So if we here in PZC Scenario Design forum can be patient, I think he will be turning out a "horde" of Soviet armor suitable for WWII as we know it and the Soviet armor planned and made in the late and post war periods. These later tanks and tank hunters would give offset balance to the German Paper Panzers now available for some interesting theoretical scenarios that could be implemented into the Soviet mods and the upcoming Soviet Corps that will come out by the end of the year.

Interestingly enough, the IS3 is/was one impressive looking piece of armor, but in practicality in all aspects it was a bust. IMHO it is the best and most awesome Soviet tank besides the IS7 to be produced. And since this is a game to be modded to our own individual likes and dislikes, an IS3 can be as awesome as any tank unit you can imagine.

The attached IS3 image is one I sent to him. Of course he has already done one IS3 on the forum in this thread some time ago.
Attachments
is3s.jpeg
is3s.jpeg (74.29 KiB) Viewed 4670 times
IS3 right.jpg
IS3 right.jpg (49.84 KiB) Viewed 4673 times
IS3 left.jpg
IS3 left.jpg (51.18 KiB) Viewed 4673 times
Old Timer Panzer General fan. Maybe a Volksturm soldier now. Did they let Volksturm drive Panzers?
Akkula
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

Post by Akkula »

Nice renders!. I personally would like if Guille uses the one T2_2112 posted or the first pair you just have uploaded flak.
Razz1
Panzer Corps Moderator
Panzer Corps Moderator

Post by Razz1 »

Akkula wrote:
Razz1 wrote:How about this one?

I updated it a little.
Thanks razz!. Nice icon, but I think Guille once again has won the day :P

At least I tried.

Guille is the Master!
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Ok, guys... Thank you a lot for your very kind words... I was very happy with the IS-3 icon I made earlier, but I think that with all this new stuff, the time has come to make an improved version of it... I am really so glad to be able to help you just like in the old times... So in order to please all of you, here is a list of what is in the production lines regarding soviet armor, the order of said list will not necessarily be the actual release order:

SU-100Y heavy assault gun (almost ready!)

IS-3 (by popular demand!) ---> Taking mental notes of the best parts to use from the various images uploaded, and about the external fuel tanks position...
About the two smaller drums fixed on the rear of the tank hull, they are not exactly auxiliary fuel tanks (those are the ones mounted on the sides) but smoke dischargers... See attached picture.

Obiekt 704 a.k.a. ISU-152 model 1945 (a sexy beast!)

Obiekt 279

The whole ISU-152 / ISU-122 family with some new variants (there were some very interesting prototypes)

SG-122 (another Soviet SPG based on the Panzer III chassis)

IS-6

IS-7 mod 1946

Again, thanks for your support, you are all awesomely talented modders and wonderful people (Akkula, BNC, Razz, Flak, Nikivdd, Bebro, Phcas, Maguro, etc...)!!! I will always try to give the best for supporting your needs!

Flak: Just wanted to say that you are doing a terrific work skinning the icons made by Phcas with that custom, hand-finished camo scheme!! Keep it up!
Attachments
Heavy Tank IS-3.jpg
Heavy Tank IS-3.jpg (81.75 KiB) Viewed 4652 times
T2_2112

Post by T2_2112 »

guille1434 wrote:
IS-6

IS-7 mod 1946
To save your time, i post IS-6, IS-7 from WoT, hope that can help make it quicker :mrgreen: incase if you dont have WoT right now

BiteNibbleChomp

flakfernrohr wrote:an IS3 can be as awesome as any tank unit you can imagine.
Even compared to an A11V?

- BNC
flakfernrohr
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by flakfernrohr »

The IS3 is as impressive and sexy as the Jagdpanther to me. Something about the lines of the design, etc. As for the Object 704, I knew when I sent that image to Guille, it would be impossible to resist, LOL. He has made an IS7 already when he made the IS4. When he has done the IS6 and the 1946 IS7, except for the IS8-T10, there will be no other Soviet heavy tanks left. Only the tank hunters which he is attending to now.

Guille, as always I am thankful to you for all your work and anything I have done pales in comparison. Of course anything I can do to help I will be glad to oblige in any capacity.

Copies of the IS6 and another IS7 image I sent to him a while back. Can only load three images, but both right and left of IS7 were provided.
Attachments
limited to one picture with the posting, but both right and left images were provided
limited to one picture with the posting, but both right and left images were provided
IS7 left-A.jpg (54.92 KiB) Viewed 4606 times
IS6 Soviet Tank right.JPG
IS6 Soviet Tank right.JPG (85.42 KiB) Viewed 4606 times
IS6 Soviet Tank left.JPG
IS6 Soviet Tank left.JPG (72.62 KiB) Viewed 4606 times
BiteNibbleChomp

flakfernrohr wrote:The IS3 is as impressive and sexy as the Jagdpanther to me. Something about the lines of the design, etc. As for the Object 704, I knew when I sent that image to Guille, it would be impossible to resist, LOL. He has made an IS7 already when he made the IS4. When he has done the IS6 and the 1946 IS7, except for the IS8-T10, there will be no other Soviet heavy tanks left. Only the tank hunters which he is attending to now.
More modern tanks like the T-72 haven't been done AFAIK.

- BNC
flakfernrohr
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by flakfernrohr »

As for a little foretaste of the Object 704, here are two versions of it I sent to Guille.
Attachments
Soviet 704 right.jpg
Soviet 704 right.jpg (56.19 KiB) Viewed 4603 times
Soviet 704 left.jpg
Soviet 704 left.jpg (53.32 KiB) Viewed 4603 times
Soviet 704 left side.jpg
Soviet 704 left side.jpg (79.9 KiB) Viewed 4603 times
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Thanks guys for all the assitance! You will be seeing some new icons here! :-)
You all are the best!
Akkula
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

Post by Akkula »

guille1434 wrote:Ok, guys... Thank you a lot for your very kind words... I was very happy with the IS-3 icon I made earlier, but I think that with all this new stuff, the time has come to make an improved version of it... I am really so glad to be able to help you just like in the old times... So in order to please all of you, here is a list of what is in the production lines regarding soviet armor, the order of said list will not necessarily be the actual release order:

SU-100Y heavy assault gun (almost ready!)

IS-3 (by popular demand!) ---> Taking mental notes of the best parts to use from the various images uploaded, and about the external fuel tanks position...
About the two smaller drums fixed on the rear of the tank hull, they are not exactly auxiliary fuel tanks (those are the ones mounted on the sides) but smoke dischargers... See attached picture.

Obiekt 704 a.k.a. ISU-152 model 1945 (a sexy beast!)

Obiekt 279

The whole ISU-152 / ISU-122 family with some new variants (there were some very interesting prototypes)

SG-122 (another Soviet SPG based on the Panzer III chassis)

IS-6

IS-7 mod 1946

Again, thanks for your support, you are all awesomely talented modders and wonderful people (Akkula, BNC, Razz, Flak, Nikivdd, Bebro, Phcas, Maguro, etc...)!!! I will always try to give the best for supporting your needs!

Flak: Just wanted to say that you are doing a terrific work skinning the icons made by Phcas with that custom, hand-finished camo scheme!! Keep it up!
Wow, breathtaking list!. Although we have the fantastic Rezaf´s SU-100Y I can´t wait to see your version :D
Also I am very happy about the ISU-152 family (also SU-152?).
Waiting to add them all to the large Russian arsenal in Soviet Storm 8)
Thanks a lot.

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”