Armageddon updated to v1.08!

Forum for the strategy game set during the 2nd War for Armageddon.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators, WH40K Armageddon moderators

Penfold
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Armageddon updated to v1.08!

Post by Penfold »

Hi guys,

Warhammer 40,000 Aramgeddon is updated! It includes a number of great improvements including; new German, French and Spanish text, expanded and updated tutorials, and two scenarios added to the main campaign!
You can update from the Game Menu or download the file here.

Here's the full changelog:

V1.08 – June 18, 2015
  • Added localizations of the game and all DLCs to German, French and Spanish. Language can be selected on program startup or switched later via Options.
  • Tutorial campaign of the base game have been overhauled in an attempt to better teach new players the basics of the game.
  • Four new advanced tutorials have been added to the game.
    • Assault Infantry and Cover
    • Support Units
    • Space Marine Units
    • Titans
  • Act 3 of the main campaign has been extended with two additional bonus scenarios.
  • All three degrees of Dead Forest (sparse, normal, and dense) now appear throughout the base Steel Legion campaign instead of all functioning as standard Dead Forests.
  • Tileset in scenario 15 has been changed to Hive Internal set so all terrain now functions properly and also links properly to the sidebar UI display.
Andrew Loveridge
Production Assistant
Matrix Games

Image Image
Parallax
Twitch Fidelity Award 2017
Twitch Fidelity Award 2017

Re: Armageddon updated to v1.08!

Post by Parallax »

How to fix scale? I like scale from previous version and don't like to rescale map every new mission :oops:
wsbeckma
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by wsbeckma »

Game crashing after update when ending a turn or loading a game where even one unit has been moved out of deployment. Was able to finish my current mission in the Blood Angel campaign, but when beginning the next mission the crashing begins. Tried beginning new campaigns and the problem persists in all of them. Game currently unplayable, and this issue is happening on multiple computers. Emailed Slitherine support, but doubt I will get a response. Other people seem to have this issue as well.

Once again, this all began after the update v1.08 was installed. Game worked fine until that.
DocD
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by DocD »

Same here for me, I'm intensly playing the game currently, but since the last patch the game is unplayable, a quick fix would be much appreciated.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Hi guys

sorry for the problem. We have fixed the bug and are trying to roll it out now. We will do it as a hot fix for tonight and a full patch Monday.
Moltke71
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by Moltke71 »

Thanks. Please get it to me quick because I'm reviewing the addons abd am up against a deadline.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Hi guys,

sorry to anyone having crashes. We think we have fixed them and you can find a fix here. This file is synching to our servers so it may be available in the US, but will take a little while to be available elsewhere - up to 30 mins.

ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/Warhammer ... ix-108.zip

We'll build a real patch for this after the weekend assuming no new issues are found.
Gunja
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Gunja »

Thank you for you quick help. Unfortunately, I cannot install the hotfix, instead I am getting a failure message, stating that mss32.dll is missing. This never before occured, so I am not sure, if it is the my computer or the hotfix. Anyone else having this problem?
Rudankort
FlashBack Games
FlashBack Games

Post by Rudankort »

Hotfix is not an installer, it's just game EXE which you need to put in game's folder (overwrite the old one). Alas, we did not have time to build full installer this late in the day, but we wanted you to get the fix now, not after the weekend. :)
Gunja
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Gunja »

:oops: Sorry, for that. Not the brightest comment I made, but it is after midnight and I didn`t get much sleep yesterday. Anyway - it is working now, thank you for you help.
DocD
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by DocD »

wow thanks for the quick help
PlatedSorok
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by PlatedSorok »

There's a small thing I've noticed with the requisition cost of the Space Marine Stalker tank. The Blood Angels and Ultramarines version cost 810 and 710 respectively while the Salamanders version costs only 625.

Return to “Warhammer® 40,000® Armageddon™”