HoN Problem and nonsense

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
CptAlatriste
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

HoN Problem and nonsense

Post by CptAlatriste »

Hello, Here what I can write about the game (Great on board) not so much here!!!
1)- Three Games I could win sure (90%) break down from Opponent side with a BUG ! The same one !!! (BUG) [After placing Bombs ]
2)- People whose Loosing not ending a game!! NO GO!!
3)- People starting a game and not playing
4)- Why does LOOSER not win any Points? (We play 2 to 3 hours ) for nothing? Looser schould have the points for the lost Units from the Opponent!!
5)- the "30 Points" Tiles...Normally you me able to buy them at a 200 P game, not before.
6)- Why no British Rogue.
7)- Too few game maps and possiblities for "Internet" games.
8)- The board game live thru the card deck....Will it come here?
9)- What about all the other Units? AT gun, minen, Artillery, Panther, Tiger, M 10, Fallischirmjaeger, Paratroopers..and so on????
10)- A recon , bazooka, PZschreck Hereos Unit who `s have the possiblities to "HIDE" schould really "HIDE" too..Write down the name from the Unit!!!!! (Nonsense)
11)- When the Mortar (Where is the German one? :D ) have a line of sight, he schould directly hit!!
12)- About point 2 and 3 ! After 15 Days schould the server cancel the game and the opponent a "Victory" and absolut no point for the "missing" player.
13)- When you didn`t want to give points for Loosing a game. make the next Level not too HIGH!! (Many of Us cannot spend their life on the PC :D )
14)- The PC odds for CC (% chance) an the reality!! Forget it...75% Chance auf a wrong Odd!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
15)- Actualy when you win you earnt Twice the Victory points.........NOT GOOD!!
16)- 5 Hours of play with 2 opponent..2 EVEN..No Points....NO GO!! (Slitherine make the game fair..)

Too many people forget it`s only a game..Winner is fine, and Looser its Ok, but schould earn points....And every body schould have fun.
I find it great to play again guys from every where, France, Germany, Spain, Lithuania, USA, canada!!

cy. :D
Last edited by CptAlatriste on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MulberryHoN
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: HoN Problem and nonsense

Post by MulberryHoN »

Each item from Cpt Alatriste requires a response from Slitherine. :!:
We would like improve the game especially with british army in Rogue mode and new units as at gun or flamer.
My son play pokemon game onlyne and the system for card and deck is very easy to use for kids, why not in HON? :wink:
radar231
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by radar231 »

Hi all,

Agreed on all CptAlatriste points and ditto with MulberryHoN ones.

Waiting for Slitherine answers now.

Love the game, let's make it better. Cheers

Jacques 8)
CptAlatriste

Post by CptAlatriste »

SLETHERINE!! Answer will be fine!!

Again one BUG because of the Bombs!!! Opponent RESIGN..No points! and the game is still to see.....
markfeldman

Post by markfeldman »

yes and the going back to the beginning when losing a game in the Rouge Campaign is a BUST!! Really needed to playtest this game more I think. :mrgreen:
radar231

Post by radar231 »

Well just finished a game with Tarokun - where heroes dare - and the game ended when Takorun lost is only officer and I got 1400 pts that were never added to my total and wun game. I know we played for the fun of it but still.

J. 8)
Uncle_Joe
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Uncle_Joe »

FWIW, this is from the 'Roadmap' thread:

Multiplayer (November)

Hundreds of games have been played up to now in multiplayer. Most of them went smoothly, but we received a lot of feedback about problems that sometimes arise while playing online. Here’s the main list:

1. If the game expires, sometimes you're not awarded points
2. If you lose, you're not awarded points (this is by design, but we can show this more clearly)
3. When the game ends in a tie, it's not clear who will be awarded victory/points
4. Sometimes a player is not notified that he has won/lost, and the game just disappears.
5. Sometimes when a player resigns, the winner is not awarded his points
6. If your opponent refuses to make his move for days, It’s not possible right now to reclaim your game as won.

We're going to fix these points and add new features to improve the experience of online play. We'll tell you more about this and ask for your ideas when will start working on it.
radar231

Post by radar231 »

Hi uncle_joe,

Ya I read that already but I just wanted to report my bugs. I just finish an other - where heroes dare - and won this time by finishing the objective as listed and I got all my points etc added to my total score. So it seems that if you win the game by other means ( like no more officers in your enemy camp ) you don't get the pts added to your total. Cheers

J. 8)
CptAlatriste

Post by CptAlatriste »

OK...Win Two games, Should be now by 106125...but stil at 104625!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
visualrob
Heroes of Normandie
Heroes of Normandie

Post by visualrob »

A big thanks to everyone who is posting information to help us figure out the reasons of this problem.

We're going to inspect the multiplayer problems soon, and having this kind of information will be very useful.

[also: I can't make promises, but I will try to give you back all the missing points for your ghost wins. We have them recorded on Slitherine's servers, so we know how many games you played and how many points you should have. :)]

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”