Private Beta

Sovereignty is a turn-based fantasy strategy game for the PC. It combines a kingdom management campaign game with a general's level tactical battle game.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

Jekky
Illustrious Software
Illustrious Software

Private Beta

Post by Jekky »

We have decided to initially launch the beta as a Private Beta - this is because we are not certain about what sort of issues may arise, or how serious they may be, and we will be unable to provide patches over the holidays.

So, for the next couple of weeks, a private beta branch will be available. If you want to take part in this private beta, then please send us a message (here, or on the Steam forums) - you can make a post, reply to this post, or send a private message to myself (please don't send messages to other moderators, they may not be around to forward the message over Christmas and new year).

If you are added to the beta, we will send you instructions for joining it along with the required password.

Some things to be aware of:
  • There is a good chance of bugs/crashes/things not working right - if you don't want to deal with that, then wait for the more stable public beta
  • We will be keeping this small - if a lot of people want to join the beta, we will only be accepting a few people at a time (and if there does prove to be serious issues affecting too many people we may stop accepting testers) - we will keep you up to date on this.
  • There will be no patches for at least 3 weeks - though you are always free to switch back to 1.9 at any time.
With that stuff out of the way, we hope that a good number of you will volunteer for this beta - your support makes this game possible, and we look forward to getting some public feedback on the new version.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Private Beta

Post by zakblood »

i'm always here if needed and more than happy to help out on alpha's and beta's, so i'll put me hand up and pm me if i'm needed or get it boss :wink:

thanks
lordzimoa
Lordz Games Studio
Lordz Games Studio

Post by lordzimoa »

Join the Sovereignty EA2 private exclusive Beta over the holidays:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/312430/di ... 140308644/
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017