Anniversary Coupons

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Anniversary Coupons

Post by IainMcNeil »

We like to reward our loyal fans and we've come up with a great way to do that. Now, just by being a member of the community you can get up to 50% off your purchases in the store! All you need to do is create an account on the forum and your discount will start building up! Remember to use a valid email address as the coupons will be sent to this address!

How it Works
On the Anniversary of the date you register with us you'll get your coupon! This date will be either the date you set up your forum account on Slitherine or Matrix, or the date you registered your first game with us. If you play any PBEM++ games, it could be the first time you logged in to multiplayer, as this automatically registers your serials.
On the Anniversary you'll receive a mail that links you to the coupon generator which is built in to the [System].

The registration date is take in this priority:
1. The date you registered for the Matrix members area.
2. If you never registered for the Matrix members area, the date you registered for the Matrix forum.
3. If you never did either of the above then the date you registered for the Slitherine site, forum or first played a PBEM++ game.

When Will I receive My Coupon?
To check when your Anniversary coupon will be sent go to [My Account]

How Do I Use My Coupon?
The coupon can only be used in the Slitherine, Matrix & Ageod stores. To use your coupon, add items to your shopping cart as normal and on the checkout page enter your coupon. Your coupon will expire 30 days after it is generated so make sure you use it quick!

Why Do I get a Coupon?
Because you're great and we really appreciate you being a member of the community. You don't need to do anything other than have an account with us to get one, though the longer you've been with us and the more games you register the higher your discount will be!

I Didn't get a Coupon!
If you think you should have had a coupon then check your Registration date at [My Account]. If that looks OK, then check the email address that the account is linked to and check there is no typo in the email address. If that looks ok, check your spam filter to make sure it was not removed. Finally check that you have not opted out of receiving the coupons here [Anniversary Coupons List]. If that all looks fine you can resend your coupon here [Request New Email].

My Coupon Doesn't Work
The coupons have been thoroughly tested so it's unlikely the coupon is really not working. Carefully check you have entered the coupon correctly. Make sure there are no leading or training spaces when you enter it. Remember the coupon can only be used once, so don't share it with a friend or you won't be able to use it! If you're sure you've done everything right then contact support and they'll help you work out the problem.

I've Lost My Coupon!
Don't worry, you can just look up your coupon again by going to [Anniversary Coupons List].

I Don’t Want Your Coupon!
No problems! We know not everyone likes to receive mails so if you don’t want to receive a coupon just unsubscribe here [Unsubscribe].

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask! Make sure you let you friends know as we want to send out as many of these as we can to reward our loyal fans!
mllange
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Re: Anniversary Coupons

Post by mllange »

From my account profile:
---
Posts in the forum: 89 (I do most of my posting at Matrix.com forums)
---

Does this mean I have to wait until Dec. 2016? :( I should have waited a month to join back in 2009!! haha
captkiwi
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by captkiwi »

I joined in 2009 but my registration date says 2013. Which is valid? :D
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

How it Works section gives the answer to that question
goose_2
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017

Post by goose_2 »

my coupon said 5%
goose_2
Lutheran Multiplayer Tournament Organizer. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRHQShaOv5PWoer6cP1syLQ
taffjones
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by taffjones »

My registration date is 07/07/2011. But it say's no coupon has been issued?
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

Coupons are issued on the anniversary of your joining, so your next one will be in July.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
taffjones
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by taffjones »

Ok thanks for the reply Pip
BiteNibbleChomp
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E

Post by BiteNibbleChomp »

I have games in both Slitherine (PzC) and Matrix (Time of Wrath, Storm over the Pacific) stores, under the same account. Would I get the benefit from both when the discount gets worked out, or just from one store?

- BNC
Ryan O'Shea - Developer - Strategic Command American Civil War
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

BiteNibbleChomp wrote:I have games in both Slitherine (PzC) and Matrix (Time of Wrath, Storm over the Pacific) stores, under the same account. Would I get the benefit from both when the discount gets worked out, or just from one store?

- BNC
I'm not sure. I'll ask the web admins tomorrow. Meanwhile I would make sure to check each account, and when possible, register games on both accounts.
BNC, you should check your accounts as I believe you don't have all your games registered.
Generalisimo
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Generalisimo »

BiteNibbleChomp wrote:I have games in both Slitherine (PzC) and Matrix (Time of Wrath, Storm over the Pacific) stores, under the same account. Would I get the benefit from both when the discount gets worked out, or just from one store?

- BNC
To see how many games you have, we get the info from both sites.... so, in your case you have 1 game in Matrix Games and 2 in Slitherine... the system will use the MAX of both sites... so, in the example, the result in your case should be 2 :wink:
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Hi guys,

a slight clarification. The registration date is take in this priority:
2. If you never registered for the Matrix members area, the date you registered for the Matrix forum.
3. If you never did either of the above then the date you registered for the Slitherine site, forum or first played a PBEM++ game.
Solaristics

Post by Solaristics »

IainMcNeil wrote:Hi guys,

a slight clarification. The registration date is take in this priority:
Love the idea of a loyalty scheme. Any reason for this priority order though? 1 for me is 2007, while 2 is 2002, so it is a big difference. Wouldn't picking the earliest of 1. and 2., rather than a priority order, make the long-term loyal folks feel really appreciated? :D
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Yes ideally but its not as simple as it sounds. This wasn't planned when the accounts were merged and the data was not brought across to do it and retrofitting it is a massive task. If we;d thought of it sooner we could have done it :(
Dragoon.
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by Dragoon. »

Nice of you, thanks.
Larac
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Larac »

Thanks!

Joined in 2004 but August so a bit to wait.

Will come in handy.
Happycat
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Post by Happycat »

Nice idea :)

How does the discount accumulate to become 50%s? I.E. is it based on number of years, number of games purchased over the years (in my case since June of 2007) or ... ?

Thanks for doing this.
Chance favours the prepared mind.
captkiwi

Post by captkiwi »

I bought a Slitherine game from Steam, does that count towards my anniversary coupon?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

captkiwi wrote:I bought a Slitherine game from Steam, does that count towards my anniversary coupon?
No. Only games bought in our stores.
bulldogintheuk
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by bulldogintheuk »

Hi,

I first registered November 2007 when I purchased 'Advanced Tactics' from Matrix games. My accounts says that I have no Anniversary Coupons. I have since bought other games from Matrix. Any ideas why nothing is showing up as my email address is correctly shown?

Thanks.

Return to “News & Announcements”