Found a bunch of "invisible" scenarios

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

PoorOldSpike
Major - 8.8 cm FlaK 36
Major - 8.8 cm FlaK 36

Found a bunch of "invisible" scenarios

Post by PoorOldSpike » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:06 pm

Hey, I just accidentally noticed there are a bunch of scenarios in the Pz Corps>Data scenario folder that I'd never heard of because they don't show up on the game's scenario selection screen or in the Custom listing, what's going on?
It seems the only way to be able to access them to play them is to copy the Data scen folder into our Docs> Mygames folder and access them via the 'Custom' screen which I've now done, and this is how my Mygames folder now looks below. (I spent this afternoon playing 'Blood and Sand', great stuff..:)
As I said, I only discovered them purely by accident, and can't help wondering how many people haven't discovered them and don't know they even exist, or am I missing something?

huckc
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Re: Found a bunch of "invisible" scenarios

Post by huckc » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:41 pm

I think a lot of those are multiplayer only. Nice and symmetrical.

nikivdd
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Panzer Corps Map Designer

Post by nikivdd » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:02 pm

I see the scenarios of the vanilla campaign, allied corps, soviet corps, afrika korps and the multiplayer scenarios.
https://www.facebook.com/NikivddPanzerCorps/
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikivdd1/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd

goose_2
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017

Post by goose_2 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:11 pm

It is the mP Balanced maps, come on over PoorOldSpike and let's make a mp out of ya.

Hey, I know, you could join the Tournament and get some nice exposure to one of the best aspects of this great game. ;)
goose_2
Lutheran Multiplayer Tournament Organizer. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRHQShaOv5PWoer6cP1syLQ

PoorOldSpike
Major - 8.8 cm FlaK 36
Major - 8.8 cm FlaK 36

Post by PoorOldSpike » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:55 pm

goose_2 wrote:It is the mP Balanced maps, come on over PoorOldSpike and let's make a mp out of ya.
Hey, I know, you could join the Tournament and get some nice exposure to one of the best aspects of this great game. ;)
Thanks mate, the only human opponents I've played against have been 2500 hours in the Armed Assault III multiplayer servers over the past 2 years, and about a thousand Combat Mission PBEM games over the past 15 years but I've never played PzCorps multiplayer at all, just drop me a PM or email telling me what to do and i'll have a crack at it if it's not too technical because I'm a PC dummy and don't know nuthin about geeky stuff, I only know how to do a few key presses and mouse clicks to make my little men and tanks run around shooting their guns..:)
pooroldspike (at) aol (dotcom)

tenshin111
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by tenshin111 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:22 am

PoorOldSpike wrote:Hey, I just accidentally noticed there are a bunch of scenarios in the Pz Corps>Data scenario folder that I'd never heard of because they don't show up on the game's scenario selection screen or in the Custom listing, what's going on?
It seems the only way to be able to access them to play them is to copy the Data scen folder into our Docs> Mygames folder and access them via the 'Custom' screen which I've now done, and this is how my Mygames folder now looks below. (I spent this afternoon playing 'Blood and Sand', great stuff..:)
As I said, I only discovered them purely by accident, and can't help wondering how many people haven't discovered them and don't know they even exist, or am I missing something?
Lol, with some exceptions these scenarios belong to Tutorial, Wehrmacht, Afrika Korps and Soviet Corps campaigns respectively. The non-campaign scenarios are for multiplayer games I think.

Return to “Panzer Corps”