We've made a new patch for Order of Battle available as an opt-in Open Beta on Steam.
- Battle of Britain mod compatibility fixed
- Snow effects on attacker and defender on some terrain types corrected
- Fixes bug that could cause all units' strength or experience to be reduced in certain scenarios
- Fixes to Panzerkrieg scenarios Kharkov, Operation Zvezda/Star, Voronezh and Stalingrad
- Missing sharp turns in railroad textures added
- Fixed a bug in the Field Medics specialization that could prevent importing a core force from the Boot Camp into the US Pacific campaign.
- Several unit stats tweaked or fixed (Flammpanzer III, Il-2M3, T34 series, Ki-15, ...)
- Missing destroyed textures added for Bohler 47mm gun and 20mm Flak 36.
- Added 41-45 versions of the "canoe version" of the British SBS units.
- Disbanding aircraft inside a hangar will now corrected change the strength points of that hangar - or remove it entirely.
- Core units can only be disbanded if they have not yet moved or attacked in the current turn
- Texts in campaigns fixed for non-English languages
- Missing railroad links fixed
- Rising Sun, Guadalcanal scenario missing event picture added
- US Pacific, Leyte campaign fix for Japanese fleet spawning
- Panzerkrieg scenario fixes now actually implemented in patch
- Fixed bug where music would not play
- SIDE-EFFECT - This required an update to the base engine, which means that Hex Grids can now appear underwater in a visually unappealing way. We're trying to figure this one out!
- Fixed the duplication of Specialisation units
- US and Japanese Marines now also have a 1 turn supply stash (Soviet Marines already had this)
- Shader fixes
- Waffen SS II description fixed to reflect its effect
- Tweaks to some unit costs and stats
To activate the beta, do the following:
- Right Click on the Order of Battle game name in your Steam Library
- Select Properties and then the Betas Tab
- Select "openbeta" from the drop-down menu
Also, please note that this version does not support PBEM matches as it could cause conflicts with other users.
We have made this available on Steam and PC only initially, just for speed of deployment and ease of testing. If everything is okay with this beta then we will have a full suite of updates available soon.