Reinforcements Pack

Rebel Yell
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Reinforcements Pack

Post by Rebel Yell »

I have 1.0.35 and the Broken Alliance and everything plays fine, but I ran the Reinforcement Pack installer and it ran and finished normally, but the Janus and Berserker and the other ships are not appearing in skirmish.

What do I need to do different to get those ships back?
Asap
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Re: Reinforcements Pack

Post by Asap »

Same for you (viewtopic.php?f=483&t=85758),
install the game in that order and you will get all those ships back:

1. Install "Battlestar Galactica Deadlock" version 1.0.35
2. Then install the "Reinforcement Pack"
3. Finally you install "Battlestar Galactica Deadlock - The Broken Aliance"
"The sun is new each day" Heraclitus
Rebel Yell
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Rebel Yell »

That did it, thanks.
Asap

Post by Asap »

You are welcome, @Rebel Yell :)
SiegeRollout
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by SiegeRollout »

Asap wrote:You are welcome, @Rebel Yell :)
didnt work for me either. I've now reinstalled several times, and no joy. I'm completely stuck & frustrated
Asap

Post by Asap »

SiegeRollout wrote:
didnt work for me either. I've now reinstalled several times, and no joy. I'm completely stuck & frustrated
Do not use the installer of version 1.0.35 for the "Reinforcement Pack" and for "Battlestar Galactica Deadlock - The Broken Alliance", install these two separately.
Attachments
BSG Files.JPG
BSG Files.JPG (51.16 KiB) Viewed 2502 times
SiegeRollout
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by SiegeRollout »

Asap wrote:
SiegeRollout wrote:
Do not use the installer of version 1.0.35 for the "Reinforcement Pack" and for "Battlestar Galactica Deadlock - The Broken Alliance", install these two separately.
I'm still not following what I'm doing incorrectly. I did the following steps:
1) Complete uninstall
2) Reboot Computer
3) Run DeadLock 1.0.35 installer (latest version). I put in all 3 product keys at the end as instructed.
4) Run Reinforcement Pack installer (1.0.20, the only version of that installer I have). Serial key accepted at end of installer
5) Run BrokenAlliance installer (1.0.35). Serial key accepted at end of installer

I'm not clear what you mean by "don't use installer of version 1.0.35 for Reinforcement Pack". When I try this all over again, should I not enter my activation keys in step #3 for Reinforcement & Broken Alliance. It asks for them again in step #4 and Step #5.

Appreciate the help. I'm not getting anything but platitudes from the Support ticket I opened.
Asap

Post by Asap »

SiegeRollout wrote: 1) Complete uninstall
2) Reboot Computer
3) Run DeadLock 1.0.35 installer (latest version). I put in all 3 product keys at the end as instructed.
4) Run Reinforcement Pack installer (1.0.20, the only version of that installer I have). Serial key accepted at end of installer
5) Run BrokenAlliance installer (1.0.35). Serial key accepted at end of installer

I'm not clear what you mean by "don't use installer of version 1.0.35 for Reinforcement Pack". When I try this all over again, should I not enter my activation keys in step #3 for Reinforcement & Broken Alliance. It asks for them again in step #4 and Step #5.

Appreciate the help. I'm not getting anything but platitudes from the Support ticket I opened.
Try not to put anything of "Reinforcement Pack" and "The Broken Alliance" in the installer of version 1.0.35 "Battlestar Galactica Deadlock"(this is what I mean). Install it all one by one. I think, you don't need to reboot your computer, just uninstall the game. It worked for me and I hope it will work for you, as well. :)
SiegeRollout
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by SiegeRollout »

Asap wrote:
SiegeRollout wrote:
Try not to put anything of "Reinforcement Pack" and "The Broken Alliance" in the installer of version 1.0.35 "Battlestar Galactica Deadlock"(this is what I mean). Install it all one by one. I think, you don't need to reboot your computer, just uninstall the game. It worked for me and I hope it will work for you, as well. :)
Yep. I did another uninstall/reinstall. This time, I didnt input the product keys for Reinforce/BA when doing Deadlock install, even though it prompts you to do so. Slitherine really needs to do some basic QA of their installer, that's a pretty substantial bug.

Thx again for the assistance!

Return to “Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Tech Support”