How to launch 2 instances of the game (presumably if you bought a steam version)

Tech Support
NarcoTim
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

How to launch 2 instances of the game (presumably if you bought a steam version)

Post by NarcoTim » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:04 am

Hello guys,

I've been looking for a hotseat mode and only found an alternative way to do so by launching the game on the same pc twice, however the stteam app does not allows this. Is there anything that i might miss? Read that some have bought the game from the slitherine store directly and succeeded in the matter.

Also if i bought the game through steam (and assuming owning the slitherine version is a must have to launch 2 instances simultaneously) is there a way to get/upgrade the game to slitherine version as well?

Thanks in advance

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: How to launch 2 instances of the game (presumably if you bought a steam version)

Post by VPaulus » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:12 am

First, it's not advisable, to have two instances of the same game running at the same time.

The only way to have a stand alone game and the Steam version, is to purchase it from our Slitherine or Matrix stores and then redeem Steam keys.
If you have purchased from the Steam store, you can only play it through Steam client, as Steam doesn't allow 3rd party keys any longer.

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War: Tech Support”