Unit Upgrades

A mix of deep gameplay and rich historical flavor, Aggressors: Ancient Rome lets you relive history as the ruler of one of the mighty civilizations of the ancient Mediterranean. Choose one of twenty available factions and conquer the world.
bilbow
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Unit Upgrades

Post by bilbow »

I'm really enjoying this game. Love the detail in it.
A question though. Is there a table anywhere that shows the upgrade paths for the various factions and unit types?
uncajerf
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Re: Unit Upgrades

Post by uncajerf »

bilbow wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:15 pm I'm really enjoying this game. Love the detail in it.
A question though. Is there a table anywhere that shows the upgrade paths for the various factions and unit types?
Hey, bilbow,

Check the game manual, Sec. 12.2.1, p.136; there are no 'paths' or tables illustrated, but the various factions' units are described, as well as required buildings et al., to get them (referred to in other sections). Later on there are tables with all their stats, but again no upgrade path, per se.

Hope that helps! :)
uncajerf

"Artillery adds dignity to what otherwise would be a vulgar brawl." -Frederick the Great
gwgardner
Lieutenant-General - Nashorn
Lieutenant-General - Nashorn

Post by gwgardner »

manual page 136; for each style of military force you will see three foot soldier and three cavalry types. The latter two in each group are upgrades.
bilbow

Post by bilbow »

uncajerf wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:56 am
bilbow wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:15 pm I'm really enjoying this game. Love the detail in it.
Hey, bilbow,

Check the game manual, Sec. 12.2.1, p.136; there are no 'paths' or tables illustrated, but the various factions' units are described, as well as required buildings et al., to get them (referred to in other sections). Later on there are tables with all their stats, but again no upgrade path, per se.

Hope that helps! :)
Thanks. I did go through the manual, but missed that.

Return to “Aggressors: Ancient Rome”