Printable Reference Charts?

Field of Glory II is a turn-based tactical game set during the Rise of Rome from 280 BC to 25 BC.
netgeist99
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Printable Reference Charts?

Post by netgeist99 »

I'm a chart guy. New to Field of Glory and having not played the minis game, I would love to have unit type reference charts to print out and look at during deployment, moving, etc. I'm thinking of something like the charts in the manual or kind of like the ones in the minis game DBA. I've done some searches and can't find anything that suits this video game - just the FoG minis game that all make reference to dice.

Has anyone found decent printable charts to keep handy while playing?

Thanks,

- netgeist
cromlechi
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Re: Printable Reference Charts?

Post by cromlechi »

I've not seen anything. I did once print out some of the tables from the manual but have mislaid them since. There used to be a spread sheet for the original FoG that was a very handy reference and a Wiki.

Regards

Ada,
MVP7
Lieutenant Colonel - Elite Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Elite Panther D

Post by MVP7 »

Other than the POA tables I don't think there's much reference material that you can't see more conveniently in-game.

Would RBS happen to have an up to date POA table that could be shared to the public?
melm
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18

Post by melm »

Print POA table in manual could be enough with shooting POA, melee POA and impact POA, perhaps with more armor rating and quality rating POA table. But we have to wait... But I still don't get why we can't update the manual frequently? It's a PDF file. In LaTeX, it's just one click for new compiling.
Meditans ex luce mundi
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

melm wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:23 am Print POA table in manual could be enough with shooting POA, melee POA and impact POA, perhaps with more armor rating and quality rating POA table. But we have to wait... But I still don't get why we can't update the manual frequently? It's a PDF file. In LaTeX, it's just one click for new compiling.
It's a .PDF file but it has to be laid out professionally.
Richard Bodley Scott

netgeist99

Post by netgeist99 »

Thanks for the replies.

I can certainly make one out of screen shots in Photoshop. The pop up windows contain a lot of the helpful data but I FIND it easier to sometimes look at charts during deployment and movement so I'm not planning the camera back and forth between units to get the data.

Once I get around to making them, can I make them available in these forums?

Bob
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

netgeist99 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:03 pm Thanks for the replies.

I can certainly make one out of screen shots in Photoshop. The pop up windows contain a lot of the helpful data but I FIND it easier to sometimes look at charts during deployment and movement so I'm not planning the camera back and forth between units to get the data.

Once I get around to making them, can I make them available in these forums?

Bob
Of course.
Richard Bodley Scott

Return to “Field of Glory II”