Field of Glory: Empires is out

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Daniele
Slitherine
Slitherine

Field of Glory: Empires is out

Post by Daniele »

The day has come! Today you’ll have the opportunity to get one of the most anticipated strategy games, set in the Ancient Era. Today is Field of Glory: Empires day!

Choose one from among 77 civilizations of that time and be prepared for the greatest challenge ever made: to preserve and to enrich the Culture of your Civilization, making your Legacy stand for centuries.

For you willing to have direct control over specific battles, if you own Field of Glory 2, you can import tactical battles from Empires into FOG2 and vice versa. We have set up a Field of Glory Masters Edition. This edition is a bundle including FOG2 and FOG Empires 25% discounted. This means:

- If you already have FOG2 in your library, you can buy FOG Empires at 25% off, and viceversa

- If you want to buy both, the cumulated price for FOG2 and Fog Empires is 25% discounted

The Masters Edition is available only on Steam

Do you want to see the game in action? Then don’t miss DasTactic playing Field of Glory: Empires today at 6 pm BST on our official Twitch Channel!
https://www.twitch.tv/slitherinegroup

Have a look at the tutorial videos recently released

Yaitz331
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Re: Field of Glory: Empires is out

Post by Yaitz331 »

I bought the boxed copy with free download to support Slitherine. :)

(actually it was an accident)
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Hopefully a fortunate one! :)
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Also if you bought Field of Glory II from our store you can use the serial number to get a 25% discount off of Field of Glory Empires. This matches the bundle discount you get if you purchase on Steam. To get this discount you need to enter your FoG2 serial in the coupon box, and then click Update and the page will refresh and will update to show the discount. Then you can complete the order. Please check this thread for on how to use a coupon:
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4269624

Please note - If you bought on Steam, you have to use the “Complete your bundle option” to get the discount on Steam. You cannot get a discount on our store or vice versa.
batesmotel
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by batesmotel »

I assume the key listed under my products is what should be used for serial number. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be working.
....where life is beautiful all the time
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

the key which is given once bought is a site key, to make it a steam key, you need to redeem it in your account as per instructions

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 58&t=72513

if you have tried in on the site version and it still doesn't work, try to manually add it, not copy paste just in case any other spaces have got in by mistake, good luck
batesmotel
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by batesmotel »

I was using it as Serial Number since Steam keys are listed separately under registered products. Turned out I had a beta serial that I tried. Got the right one for actual released product and that worked.
....where life is beautiful all the time
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

glad your sorted, and can now enjoy the game
13obo
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by 13obo »

Amazing game! One of the best (historical) turn-based strategies I've played recently (probably even the best if I think about it). I spent all Friday afternoon/evening reading the 220 page manual and playing the game all weekend.

Gameplay and AI are times better than any of the recently Civilizations were on release. Paradox's Imperator is also far behind apart from for graphics but who plays these games for that anyway.

My only significant criticism is the diplomacy of the game- for example, it's very hard to strike any non-war deals later in the game or that you cannot exchange/relinquish regions upon peace, which needs a bit working on, but I'm sure that will be addressed soon.

Return to “News & Announcements”