Problems with shuffling new structures

Moderator: Pocus

juanval
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Problems with shuffling new structures

Post by juanval »

As you can see in the image, I have enough structure production to change the list of proposed buildings in one turn, but after finishing turn the proposed structures remain the same. I tried for 3 turns and nothing happens.
Attachments
shuffle.jpg
shuffle.jpg (867.58 KiB) Viewed 854 times
AndrewGardner
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Problems with shuffling new structures

Post by AndrewGardner »

This is a bug that will be fixed in the first update, affecting shuffling within a province. In the meantime, you should be able to work around the issue by building a structure in another region, while keeping the shuffle order for this region, if you have have another region with an available slot.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
juanval
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by juanval »

AndrewGardner wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:48 pm This is a bug that will be fixed in the first update, affecting shuffling within a province. In the meantime, you should be able to work around the issue by building a structure in another region, while keeping the shuffle order for this region, if you have have another region with an available slot.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks for the fast answer. I'd like to ask you if the update will corrupt our saved files.
AndrewGardner
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by AndrewGardner »

juanval wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:26 am Thanks for the fast answer. I'd like to ask you if the update will corrupt our saved files.
The updated game will be be able to load and continue saves from the previous version.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires - Tech Support”