Steam Problem with game

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

surfcandy
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Steam Problem with game

Post by surfcandy » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:56 am

There are problems with Matrix since the new website. I purchased Empires and went to add it to my Steam games and got this message. The serial number for Steam is on my Profile page. Retrieving account does nothing.

Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Re: Steam Problem with game

Post by Pocus » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:38 am

Sorry to read about this inconvenience. It will be best if you contact support@slitherine.co.uk so they can discuss with you personally.
AGEOD Team - Makers of Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.

surfcandy
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by surfcandy » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:21 am

I hope I can get a reponse from Martix/Slitherine they are probably swamped with problems with the new website.

savant
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by savant » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:59 pm

I had originally ordered the FOG:E bundle from Steam but after installing it kept giving me an error '51' - saying it could not run the game. I tried unistal-reinstall-reboot, repeatedly and finally gave up. I got a refund from Steam and came to the Matrix site and ordered the unbundled FOG:E and the version downloaded from the Matrix site worked just as it should. I know my problem isn't the same as yours, but the remedy might be getting a refund and buying directly from the Matrix site.

I don't know why there are such problems with Steam. I hadn't ever had any similar problems before. Wish you luck. If you haven't played the game for more than 2 hours, Steam will issue you a refund.

surfcandy
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by surfcandy » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:18 pm

Thanks for the help but my problem is I purchased game from Matrix but Steam does not recognize the Steam Key generated by Matrix games.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”