Login/Serial Number problems

MikeMarchant
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Login/Serial Number problems

Post by MikeMarchant »

Dear Sir,

I am in a complete mess with my logins.

I want to register for the new FoG 2 tournament, but amd required to login to do so. After memany attemps I managed this, but I was then asked to enter the serial number for FoG 2. I have no idea what the serial number is. I bought the game through Steam and don't recall ever seeing a serial number. When I look at the games I've purchased from you FoG 2 isn't in the list (there are a fair few games & DLCs missing, I think).

I did successfully register for the last tournament (Wolves at the gate), so I got in somehow, but the 'My Page' option sates that I have not played in any torunaments. I suspect I must have two different logins, but have no idea what they are.

Can you please help?

Best Wishes

Mike Marchant
cristianwj
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Login/Serial Number problems

Post by cristianwj »

You are not alone, I and my friend both have same problem. But the other two log in successful in the morning.
I have send mail to support team looking for some help, maybe this problem will be solved later?
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

MikeMarchant wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:04 am Dear Sir,

I want to register for the new FoG 2 tournament, but amd required to login to do so. After memany attemps I managed this, but I was then asked to enter the serial number for FoG 2. I have no idea what the serial number is. I bought the game through Steam and don't recall ever seeing a serial number. When I look at the games I've purchased from you FoG 2 isn't in the list (there are a fair few games & DLCs missing, I think).

I did successfully register for the last tournament (Wolves at the gate), so I got in somehow, but the 'My Page' option sates that I have not played in any torunaments. I suspect I must have two different logins, but have no idea what they are.

Can you please help?

Best Wishes

Mike Marchant
These issues are currently being looked into, but please email support@slitherine.co.uk
Richard Bodley Scott

MikeMarchant

Post by MikeMarchant »

rbodleyscott wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:58 am
MikeMarchant wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:04 am Dear Sir,

Can you please help?

Best Wishes

Mike Marchant
These issues are currently being looked into, but please email support@slitherine.co.uk

Thanks, Richard. I've done that now.

Best Wishes

Mike

Return to “Field of Glory II: Tech Support”