Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Resurrection is out now!

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Resurrection is out now!

Post by AlbertoC »

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock enters Season 2 with the release of the new Resurrection DLC!

You can get it now at 14.99$ with a 10% discount launch, while on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One it will be released on September 4th.

The new expansion introduces players to a new chapter of the First Cylon War. With the Cylons having overrun the Cyrannus system and Colonial Fleet having been disbanded, spontaneous revolts have broken out on Caprica and Tauron. Veterans and civilians alike band together to form resistance cells, and strike back at the invader. The rebellion’s hope lies in the secret reconstruction of the Battlestar Galactica.

It is from its deck that you will be leading your fleets in battle against the Cylons!

The new expansion adds a brand new story campaign, comprising of ten new story missions, as well as thirteen new resource missions. You will be operating from the deck of the Galactica itself, commanding all Colonial fleets from its CIC.

Resurrection also includes two new ships, the Jupiter-class Battlestar Mk II and the Cylon Cratus-class Basestar, as well as new squadrons: the Taipan and the Vespid.

Resurrection is accompanied by the Command Update, a free update to the base game. Its main features are highly-requested features such as Multi-ship selection, Squadron groups hotkey assignment, a Revamp of the bullet system, and much more! You can read the full changelog here.

The Resurrection DLC and the Command Update are just the first milestone in our roadmap for Season 2. You can find more about our plans for the future by looking at this infographics.
What else? Well, in two days we will be celebrating the two years anniversary of the release of Battlestar Galactica Deadlock.

We have a special sale starting today! Battlestar Galactica Deadlock will be at 70% off discount, while all its DLCs minus Resurrection will be at 25% off! You can get them here.

On top of that, we have setup a new bundle for you to get into Battlestar Galactica Deadlock’s season 2 from the get go in case you don’t own the game. You can get it here. Coupled with the sale on Deadlock, this is a tremendous offer.

Last but not least, we will be streaming the new Resurrection DLC on our Twitch channel at 8 pm BST! SgtZDog will be in command. Don’t miss it!
Commander Scott
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Resurrection is out now!

Post by Commander Scott »

I'm sorry to say this, but you guys (not you specifically AlbertoC, but rather the company) have to do a better job of communicating with your customers in regards to the console version. You announced that we would be getting the update and the DLC today, just like the PC, and just like with Sin and Sacrifice, you've notified us on the day of release that our version of the game won't be available as expected. It's not asking a lot for you to post a notification on the forum if you've had to delay the launch, because as it stands, that's twice the PS4 user base has been let down now.
So Say We All!
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by AlbertoC »

Commander Scott wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:30 pm

I'm sorry to say this, but you guys (not you specifically AlbertoC, but rather the company) have to do a better job of communicating with your customers in regards to the console version. You announced that we would be getting the update and the DLC today, just like the PC, and just like with Sin and Sacrifice, you've notified us on the day of release that our version of the game won't be available as expected. It's not asking a lot for you to post a notification on the forum if you've had to delay the launch, because as it stands, that's twice the PS4 user base has been let down now.
Apologies, Commander Scott. We had unforeseen technical issues just rising up yesterday.

It's nothing serious, but it means the console version is being delayed by a few days.
Commander Scott
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Will it be like with Sin and Sacrifice, AlbertoC, with the Command Update arriving in the next day or so?
So Say We All!
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

it's already mentioned in the thread,
while on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One it will be released on September 4th
Commander Scott
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

That's specifically referencing the Resurrection DLC, and not the Command Update patch, Zakblood.
So Say We All!
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

sorry i stand corrected
Mischief Maker
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Mischief Maker »

Just purchased but I'm a little confused by the slitherine installer layout.

Previously you had a unified installer that you just plugged all the serial keys into (1.2.70). Now I see that same old installer, and a 5GB update patch (1.3.85) AND after I purchased I was given a link to a seperate installer for Resurrection that errored me out because I hadn't installed the 1.3.85 patch. I also see links to installers for some of the older DLCs, but I assume the unified installer made them obsolete.

I'm intending to burn this all to disk then do my annual HD wipe, and I'm a little confused as to what's necessary and what isn't.

Could you please specify what combination of installers and patches are the minimum necessary to get the full game and all DLCs installed completely on a fresh machine?
Victor_shaw
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by Victor_shaw »

Was involved in the beta and got a coupon, but when I tried to use it on the store is keeps coming back with "this coupon has already been use the max number of times" error.
It not much of a coupon if it can be used 0 numbers of time.
Is this a know issues and is their anyway to get it fixed?
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by AlbertoC »

Victor_shaw wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:18 am Was involved in the beta and got a coupon, but when I tried to use it on the store is keeps coming back with "this coupon has already been use the max number of times" error.
Hi Victor_shaw, we're sorry you're experiencing this issue. Could you write to our customer support at support@slitherine.co.uk please?
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by AlbertoC »

Commander Scott wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:38 pm Will it be like with Sin and Sacrifice, AlbertoC, with the Command Update arriving in the next day or so?
Hi, the Command Update will also be released on console on September 4th.
Victor_shaw

Post by Victor_shaw »

AlbertoC wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:20 am
Victor_shaw wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:18 am Was involved in the beta and got a coupon, but when I tried to use it on the store is keeps coming back with "this coupon has already been use the max number of times" error.
Hi Victor_shaw, we're sorry you're experiencing this issue. Could you write to our customer support at support@slitherine.co.uk please?

Am talking with them now, but getting the feeling they have no clue what I am talking about.
RAOHEDGE
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by RAOHEDGE »

hey all @AlbertoC 'We have a special sale starting today! Battlestar Galactica Deadlock will be at 70% off discount, while all its DLCs minus Resurrection will be at 25% off! You can get them here.'

Will consoles be getting this sale at/closer to launch of resurrection?

Cheers
Alerep

Post by Alerep »

Asking for a friend

Where are the custom fleets we create saved at?

Please and Thank you
springel
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by springel »

We have a special sale starting today! Battlestar Galactica Deadlock will be at 70% off discount, while all its DLCs minus Resurrection will be at 25% off! You can get them here.

On top of that, we have setup a new bundle for you to get into Battlestar Galactica Deadlock’s season 2 from the get go in case you don’t own the game. You can get it here. Coupled with the sale on Deadlock, this is a tremendous offer.
I don't understand the second bundle: it is €30.02 + €11.54 for the base game + resurrection.

But the separate prices in the sale are €11.70 + €13.49 which is very much lower.

How is the sale coupled with the bundle, according to your quote?
RAOHEDGE

Post by RAOHEDGE »

still no sale on the xbox side of things when the resurrection DLC came out (have been checking daily), can we expect one any time soon? I'm personally holding out for a sale as i already own everything on the PS4 and want to pick it up cheap on the xbox as well.

Return to “News & Announcements”