Victory?

A mix of deep gameplay and rich historical flavor, Aggressors: Ancient Rome lets you relive history as the ruler of one of the mighty civilizations of the ancient Mediterranean. Choose one of twenty available factions and conquer the world.
lordhoff
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Victory?

Post by lordhoff »

I need some clarification. I just noticed that the military superiority condition has been met. However, I didn't receive the victory screen or the choice to continue or end screen. In addition, I never received an announcement telling me that I was any greater then 85% and am currently at 81%. I've never had a military victory unless I reached 100% although the nearest to me is 25% and I've also never had the second power at such a low percentage. So, was there a minor blip and I have actually won already? Seems like over kill really to continue.
pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Re: Victory?

Post by pavelk »

Hmm I cannot say for sure but if there was no such notice that you are getting closer to the military victory, it might be related to some kind of big event like broken federation or plague happened the previous turn?
lordhoff
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by lordhoff »

Nothing happened to me but that isn't saying there wasn't a devastating earthquake that affected number 2. When I got the 85% message, Macedon was at 46% and they somehow sank to 25% a few turns later. They are in federation and I may have defeated their federated partner but, no message on that either. I could just continue and I am ahead at country development (75% to 63%) but, well, something really catastrophic would have to happen at this point for me to lose. This was a particularly interesting game because I tried the (I don't remember what it is called but the type of land where there is the least amount of "good" land). It took at lot longer and I had to do things differently then when there is good farmland everywhere like, getting to literacy and republic as quickly as possible.
pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Post by pavelk »

Hello lordhoff,
you can still finish the game and see in the final history replay what happened. You should be able to find it in the list of historical events.
pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Post by pavelk »

Btw. it is called "Barren" map climate

Return to “Aggressors: Ancient Rome”